• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summerland Tour!! :D

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I need to see moar of your titties ^^

Hahah well Supa you just might in the near future ;)

Nice...sounds like a solid line up. I saw Everclear play in a small club 4 years ago. They were awesome.
My first concert was Rush, a fantastic experience. Possibly enhanced by all the second hand smoke hovering around...lol :joint:

Everclear is the reason I went to the concert, them and Gin Blossoms :)

Is that why you scared me with that picture yesterday? I see. :) Also, I thought you'd said that you'd taken him to another show. Am I full of shit?

He went to the OK GO free show but it wasn't like a real concert atmosphere.

:sing: Let's just leave this place
go to summerland
just a name on the map
sounds like heaven to me :sing:

Everclear and all that other 90's music is good nostalgia. Reminds me of family trips to the beach.

I agree, it's great nostalgia.

you think other people will be there too? what a line up..

I know that that type of 90's music isn't everyone's thing but it's what I grew up with and I personally love it.. Along with the other 500 people or so in the crowd..

OP could make a mint as a camgirl.
Maybe I should start working the cams, what do you guys think?

Dooooo it! :D (and thank you) :)

I don't know any of those bands. :o And I've never been to a concert.

I love your eyes though. :) Yes I said eyes! :p

Thank you maley! And I can't believe you've never been to a concert! You need to go to one soon!

Loved Everclear :D

They're pretty awesome :)

I hope you didn't actually PAY for tose tickets? :facepalm:

Like I said up above, it might not be everyone's cup of tea but a lot of people still dig it..

I had a blast guys! It was sooo much fun and I really can't wait until my next concert :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I remember my older brother took me to a Descendants show when I was 10-11 and gave me my first beer which was a King Kobra 40 oz.

bahodeme

Closed Account
My 1st concert - Parliament's Motor Booty Affair -Best or worst contact high I ever experienced (depends on your point of view)
My 1st Rock concert - DIO in '83 (Can't remember the other band).
Best Concert - Hall & Oates - Big Bam Boom Tour. They played a venue with notoriously bad acoustics but the sound engineers performed a miracle.