• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summer Cummings

Hi guys !

Today i had a look at summer´s homepage and was very surprised to see that there are ! seven ! hardcore boy/girl scenes with Summer Cummings i never heard before. http://www.summerc.com/store.htm

Motel and A Stranger........B/G hardcore (the lee stone scene ?)

Summers Outdoor Titfuck...B/G Hardcore ("deep inside summer..." scene ?)

Summer Cums Back........B/G Hardcore ???

Summers Anal Adventure..B/G Hardcore ???

In My Mouth Please.........B/G Hardcore ???

Summers Upskirt.............B/G Blow Job ("faster pussycat..." scene ?)

Summers Sex Slave.........B/G Hardcore ???

Some of them seems to be newer ones.

Does anybody of you know anything about these scenes ?

Do you think those scenes are part of any of her movies or do you think they can only be bought at summer´s store ?

Personally i know six boy/girl hardcore scenes with Summer Cummings but i doesn´t think that they are the same ones :

Two older couple fuck scenes (before her breast augmentation), one threesome fuck scene with sara jay (blacksonblondes), the popular fuck scene with lee stone, the BJ scene from her movie "faster pussycat" and a titfuck and BJ scene from the movie "deep inside Summer Cummings".

Thx for your help !

I have the anal adventure video. Love watching her take a cock in the ass...

I see where you are going with this. File sharing is not permitted on this forumn. I suggest you google the title, you'll find what you are looking for.

Is "your" anal scene with summer cummings a newer or an old one ?
Do you know the date it was produced ?

Is "your" anal scene with summer cummings a newer or an old one ?
Do you know the date it was produced ?

Not sure. I bought it from Starrproductions.bez a year or two back, there is not date on the DVD. It is definitely a newer vid, post Skye Blue.

EDIT: Please Do not hotlink.
read the rules, Please.
Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pics / videoclips. Hot link removed

new video on joggs

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one thing kinda irritates me about Faster Pussycat Fuck! Fuck!, there are 2 different versions of this movie but the only way to know you got the 'wrong' version The version where Summer fucks some guy, and the one that has the 'orgy' at the end is to buy it and see what version you get.
The only way I found out there was another version was to compare the trailers the 8mb trailer is the trailer for the 'incomplete' version the 17mb trailer has shorts from the scenes that are missing from the 'incomplete' version.

maybe someone can answer my question; why does she do very minimal B/G scenes. She's a hot bitch and she should focus on banging guys instead of the silly kink fetish crap do does for yrs now. annoying !