• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suicide Girls.

not that you guys would care, but I'm still going to talk about how shitty thier business ethics are. apparently to become a suicide girl is a.take a picture. b. pick a nickname. c. SG sends you a check and says thank you for your time see you later! from that point on they own your "identity" and they can use it however they want to and you don't get any creative control, even though it's you. so if SG sells 100 of your pictures to ad sites and makes bunch of money then you don't get to see any of it. if they want to make a fake blog about you and say that you said it, then they can. etc. and if you want to use those pictures for anything else then you can't without SG's permission. it's a pretty shitty deal.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
not that you guys would care, but I'm still going to talk about how shitty thier business ethics are. apparently to become a suicide girl is a.take a picture. b. pick a nickname. c. SG sends you a check and says thank you for your time see you later! from that point on they own your "identity" and they can use it however they want to and you don't get any creative control, even though it's you. so if SG sells 100 of your pictures to ad sites and makes bunch of money then you don't get to see any of it. if they want to make a fake blog about you and say that you said it, then they can. etc. and if you want to use those pictures for anything else then you can't without SG's permission. it's a pretty shitty deal.

i dont care if they give them mcdonalds money and tell them merry fucking christmas. those girl rock my socks. if the girls dont like it, they need to read the fine print. they signed up, its their responsibility. though it doesnt make it right for anyone to exploit anyone else (giving the benefit of the doubt to you)

were you involved with them or something? regardless. the girls are hot and im glad they are booming still. i only wish to see hardcore stuff with them in the future.

yeah, I agree that people should read the fine print and know what they are getting into. but a legal liability waiver doesn't make it ok for people to be assholes. I've spoken to several girls that worked for them. I also have a few freinds that were interested in modelling for them and I just think that they really don't know anyone else to go to and aren't informed about thier options. I don't know, I guess I just have a hard time suspending my disbelief when it comes to pretty much anything, so if I don't like a company I usually won't get enjoyment out of thier products, even if those products are hot chicks. haha.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yeah, I agree that people should read the fine print and know what they are getting into. but a legal liability waiver doesn't make it ok for people to be assholes. I've spoken to several girls that worked for them. I also have a few freinds that were interested in modelling for them and I just think that they really don't know anyone else to go to and aren't informed about thier options. I don't know, I guess I just have a hard time suspending my disbelief when it comes to pretty much anything, so if I don't like a company I usually won't get enjoyment out of thier products, even if those products are hot chicks. haha.

i understand where u are coming from. and yes, its true. u need to know what you are signing. if you cant figure it out, there are people out there who can. but all in all, people/companies shouldnt be assholes like that, but sad but true, its how it is. i read everything i sign. the girls i know never said they were mistreated, but i dont doubt your girls were. i find it very easy to believe.

*sigh* if only someone rose up and made a SG like site, with hardcore.

*light bulb*

hmmmmm......

i understand where u are coming from. and yes, its true. u need to know what you are signing. if you cant figure it out, there are people out there who can. but all in all, people/companies shouldnt be assholes like that, but sad but true, its how it is. i read everything i sign. the girls i know never said they were mistreated, but i dont doubt your girls were. i find it very easy to believe.

*sigh* if only someone rose up and made a SG like site, with hardcore.

*light bulb*

hmmmmm......

The closest thing out there that is like a hardcore SG is BurningAngels.com

They don't have nearly as many attractive girls, though.