• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suggest cuckold a video and we'll make it

or a video where the husband is forced to jack the bull off onto his wife's face and then clean her up

saw a thread similar to this on another forum once, pretty good idea. it was a couple who would take requests from members and do videos. they setup a poll and would do the vid with the most votes once a month or something. there was a really good one where the wife was blindfolded and half way through her husband leaves and his buddy comes in and finishes. tried to find it again several times but never could

saw a thread similar to this on another forum once, pretty good idea. it was a couple who would take requests from members and do videos. they setup a poll and would do the vid with the most votes once a month or something. there was a really good one where the wife was blindfolded and half way through her husband leaves and his buddy comes in and finishes. tried to find it again several times but never could

I'd love to see it. Over the years I've found a few that really seem to understand the fetish but not many. Most IMO are so over the top that they are totally unbelievable. Brandi Love had an excellent one where she tells her husband about her night while giving him a BJ and recall even mentioning how good it was to her here on this forum in the hopes she would do more of them but nothing.

I would like to see an older white guy with a mature wife. They have a younger white guy over at their place. Wife starts flirting with and seducing younger guy. She takes of heir clothes and hand a corset beneath. She and the mature guy starts to kiss and she pulls out his cuck and strts jerking it. The husbands watches and starts to jerk off. Hubby comes over and milf grabs his dick as well, she stands between them and jerks them of at the same time. She then starts to rub the cocks agains each other.
Milf kneels and starts blowing young while jerking hubby, then she blows hubby while jerking the bull. She rubs cocks against each other and then she gives double barrel blowjib.
Both guys come in her mouth, she rises up and first cum kiss bull, then hubby.