• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I also subscribed to her page but the videos would not play and the pics only half downloaded , so I canceled it . Would really like to see those vids !

I just subscribed to her onlyfans page (10$).

The content looks promising, there are 81 videos and 329 pictures at the moment. Pictures are nice, of course the focus is on Her huge (natural, seems to be) rack, but there are also some material with full naked, and using toys (magic wand, ropes, various dildos). The quality could be better but I think She is doing all by herself and also in this way the pictures looks more "real".

Video section: among them there are a lot of short "striptease video", in which She is playing with her boobs with oil, wax, in bathub and so on. Then few videos with dildos/magic wand, and only 4 with a couple of guys. There is titfuck, blowjob, anal and facial actions. (Sad thing is that one facial cumshot is cut). About quality, same as the pictures: could be better but looks really amateur, aspect that I like.

P.S: there is no download option, but installing an extension (chrome) solves the issue.

Hope this little review is useful to the community, cheers

Too bad you can't share the videos on here . I joined her site but vids wouldn't play and pics stopped opening .

Last edited:
D9dEXKpUYAEqPqe.jpg