• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs! (Entries CLOSED)

ban-one

Works for panties
True true. Perhaps somebody got into the intricacies of the exact appearances of the sex partner's eyes and lips and the very description of the motion of the limbs wrapping around their partner, and how sexy that hairy mole looks on her. And even went down into the particulars of what the sex smelled like in the scene.

Well the smells would be kind of pointless to a video script. But the details I was thinking of were more of the description of the location. That can eat up a lot of words to accomplish something that on video takes less than 2 seconds and can be accomplished along with dialog and action. In print, you must do one thing one at the time, but on film, you can do many things at once.

Well the smells would be kind of pointless to a video script. But the details I was thinking of were more of the description of the location. That can eat up a lot of words to accomplish something that on video takes less than 2 seconds and can be accomplished along with dialog and action. In print, you must do one thing one at the time, but on film, you can do many things at once.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
OK, everyone. You will find that everyone that participated (and had a myFreeOnes account!) now have their credits.

If you don't have a myFreeOnes account, get one already. Its free! Just like Regina's lunch.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs!

I walk into Yao Qi Reflexology right at closing making the bell ring. The yelling in Chinese stops and I hear the shuffling of feet. I recognize the shuffling, it's Lily. She shows me a line-up of pretty, young Chinese girls but I prefer a lady with experience even if her boobs are saggy enough to tuck them in her sweatpants. Lily resists at first still trying to pawn one of the other girls off. I insist then Lily smiles and extends her hand to me. There are no rooms but we go into a cubicle that is covered by a curtain. I strip down as Lily makes a final lap to yell at her girls. She finally comes back in grinning from ear to ear saying "Slow Day. Holiday. How you day, honey?" I just lay there and grin like a waiting sleazeball. I flip over letting her know to begin massagy. She is very old but her touch is soft and feminine still capable of being somewhat erotic. Fast-forward to the fingertip routine enjoying her nails on the inside of my thighs hoping she doesn't try to finger me. I can sense her naughty smile getting near my filthy dirt hole with her fingers so I flip over again. I pull her pants down and grab at some booby. She drops her pants and both pop out now. I squeezed then lifted them to catch a gander of her old vaj which I wanted to fiddle around with. Lily is old but secretly a bit slutty if she likes you(and if you have a good reputation for tipping). My dick is hard and popped up like a lighthouse. She touches it then rubs more on it never taking her tired looking eyes off of it. She's about to lower her head and then she does. My cock pokes against the back of her throat which makes her turkey neck heave. Kinda like kissing your grandma except grandma gives the best head ever if you agree to kiss her. I'm home free now as she's getting more pleasure than me. As much of a Sahara Desert her pussy is rain does come every now and again. I reached and the old lady was wet(no raspberry gel either). I know most people aren't sick enough to choose her to offer cock to which makes her ready and willing. I take her by the arm without asking then put her on her back on the table. I spread her and enter her. Her make-up is now a scary mess and one of her false eyelashes is laying on the floor. That old whore doesn't care and now is no longer able to keep the noise down. I can hear some of the girls chuckle but I don't think Lily hears a thing. She's on top of me now riding my cock with her saggy boobs careening off her knees and forehead. I could care less that she's on the wrong side of 70 as I'm dying to get some 69 from her now. She turns around and parks her lumpy, square butt on my face chalking up my nose with her mature starfish. She's sucking away knowing I'm getting close. I finally climax and she slurps, milks, and swallows it all down. I pop up and put my clothes on while she sits there completely ashamed still naked. I put $40 down on the pillow and promise her I won't wait so long before a visit next time.

nm0000323.jpg

"Gots me money, eh?"