• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs! (Entries CLOSED)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I am incredibly proud to announce that Fantasy Massage is our exclusive Platinum Sponsor for the Best OCSM 2014 category! Fantasy Massage is built around the motto of “Where Your Fantasy Becomes Reality” and they allow anyone to submit a fantasy or scene idea to the site and then the community votes the best ones into production.

As a sponsor of the 2014 Miss FreeOnes contest, FantasyMassage is giving back to the users! So here's the deal! Fantasy Massage wants YOU to submit your erotic massage fantasy. In 2 weeks, Fantasy Massage will choose the top FIVE fantasies and you will have the opportunity to vote which one will be made with one of the winners or runner up's of the Miss FreeOnes contest (see rules below). Oh, and just because I'm cool like that, I'm going to give every FreeOnes member that suggests a fantasy 25 credits and the user that suggests the winning fantasy 2500 credits!

If you need inspiration, head on over to FantasyMassage and take a look around to preview some of the scenes. Plus, for the duration of the Miss FreeOnes contest, all FreeOnes members get 50% off the regular price! GET YOUR PASS HERE!

Fantasy Massage Scene Suggestion Rules

- Click here to suggest a scene, or post it in this thread.

- Suggest as many times as you like, but you will only be given 25 FreeOnes credits 1x.*

- Please, no more than 3 models in a scene.

- If you're going to suggest models, they HAVE to be actively shooting and not contracted to anyone.**

- No crazy ass foreign locations (they can't give a massage on the Great Wall of China or under the sea folks).

- The member that gives the winning suggestion will receive 2500 credits from FreeOnes!

After the winning idea is picked and the winners of the Miss FreeOnes contest is announced, Fantasy Massage will shoot the scene and we'll post it here FOR FREE so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Thank you Fantasy Massage for being our 2014 Best OCSM category sponsor!

Sample Submissions

Simple submission that describes the lead-up:

Yoga Emergency
a woman goes in for a private yoga lesson by an amazing and flexible beauty. as the instructor shows her the various poses, the woman takes a misstep and twists her spine. the yoga instructor lays her down and performs emergency massage therapy, rubbing her spine and using the pressure of her own body to relieve the womans tension. the woman, very grateful, asks if there is anyway she can thank the instructor for correcting her and the instructor responds "oh yes, there is one way I can think of!"

More detailed submission:

Mother and Daughters

A mother and her daughters (3) decided to stop in for a group massage at a fancy spa after a long day of shopping. After showering, the four women are lead into a large room with four separate massage tables.

Unbeknownst to the ladies, this is a secret massage place for the local bisexual women and lesbians.

The ladies disrobe and are excited to get a relaxing massage.

The four masseuses begin their professional massaging techniques.

Sometime into the massaging one of the masseuses begin to gently stroke one of the women causing her to let out a sensual moan, which startle the others. Then one by one, the other masseuses do the same and soon all four women are writhing in pleasure all the while trying to keep quiet and not let the others know what is going on.

All of the masseuses then start on eating the pussy of the woman in front of them and the secret is out.

The mother and her daughters see each other getting pleasured by beautiful strangers culminating in screams of ecstasy.

After the massage is over, the women swore not to tell their father/husband...

THE END?

*No purchase necessary to participate.
** Fantasy Massage will do its best to choose models based on the Miss FreeOnes 2014 winners, however, models are based on suitability of the scene chosen and availability at the time of shooting.

The terms of this contest are liable to change at any time without notice. All decisions made by Fantasy Massage and FreeOnes are final.

Last edited:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs!

This is a great contest! When is the "deadline for submission" of scene suggestions?

Thank you Fantasy Massage and FO.

Petra

Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs!

This is a great contest! When is the "deadline for submission" of scene suggestions?

Thank you Fantasy Massage and FO.

8th of August. By Monday the 11th we should have the 5 scenes up for voting.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

This was inspired by Dino Velvet but I'm going to steal it.

A dude walks into a massage parlor and they have a menu for extras. After the massage starts he asks for an extra woman. More massage fun and the dude has one more request. One of the women gives the dude a prostate massage while the other strokes his dick. They all begin to sing, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" and he shoots his load.

Here's the video that Dino posted for some inspiration:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Mmmmmmmmmmm Asphyxia Noir...

Delicious.

woah 2500 credits, that's some prize^^

Harpsman

Light one for Me

This is actually a true story. My old boss used to be based in Amsterdam and one of his friends from home was over visiting. Long story short, the friend went to a massage parlour and as he was enjoying his rub he began to take a semi stiffy the masseuse asked "You vant a vank?". Nodding enthusiastically that he did she left the room. She came back 5 minutes later and asked him "You finished yet?":1orglaugh

I have a sexy massage idea. A married man walk into his house upon having a very tired day at work, so stressed out so his wife has to take care a little, she decides to give him a nicely done massage while the man is face down lying on bed. Then the wife thinks she needs some help so she call her girlfriend who is visiting the family to help on this difficult but sensual task. both of them are givin the man some sexy massage until both girls start to get wet and the back massage turns to be a cock and balls rubbing fun. The action starts to fire up and incresing heat levels to end with a formidable threesome fuck and a face cumshot ending.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

I have a sexy massage idea. A married man walk into his house upon having a very tired day at work, so stressed out so his wife has to take care a little, she decides to give him a nicely done massage while the man is face down lying on bed. Then the wife thinks she needs some help so she call her girlfriend who is visiting the family to help on this difficult but sensual task. both of them are givin the man some sexy massage until both girls start to get wet and the back massage turns to be a cock and balls rubbing fun. The action starts to fire up and incresing heat levels to end with a formidable threesome fuck and a face cumshot ending.
Sounds great!:)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

Hehe same what I was thinking... :D

She's definitely one of my favs. Her first DP... a go to scene!

Last edited:

Should I expect that people are writing 100 pages long essays with every little details or would I have any chances to win with "Girls giving a massage to the guy." -kind of shortly written scene idea?

ban-one

Works for panties

At his place, guy gets massage from nude, well-edowed girl who uses her whole body and not just her hands as she slides all over him first with her client face down and then face up. Massaging his hands involves guiding them on her body to her breasts and pussy, massaging his head really puts her tits to work in his face. She does everything about his body but avoids really working on his loins but for incidental contact as she slips up and down his body until that’s all that’s left. Then she pays extra special attention to him there, using everything about her body she can to massage his balls and erection, mouth, hands, tits, feet, grinding pussy & ass but no penetration, riding him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl upright and leaning way back, she even 69s with him so he can taste her, ends with titfuck pearl necklace.

Petra

Should I expect that people are writing 100 pages long essays with every little details or would I have any chances to win with "Girls giving a massage to the guy." -kind of shortly written scene idea?

So far it seems about on par with what people are writingin this thread.

I submitted that I wanted a scene between Cherry Jul and Malena Morgan. It is an obsession of mine that needs to realize so that I can move on to other things. Somebody vouch for my suggestion. I will name my offspring after you. ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

I submitted that I wanted a scene between Cherry Jul and Malena Morgan. It is an obsession of mine that needs to realize so that I can move on to other things. Somebody vouch for my suggestion. I will name my offspring after you. ;)

Not bad! I remember when I learned there was a Jenna Haze and Charlie Laine scene. The faps were great that day!

:) What year was that? 2005-2006ish. Just thinking about that makes me feel old.

ban-one

Works for panties

submission #2:

milking table with 2 masseuses, taking turns massaging guy’s back & sucking/jerking his cock and playing with his balls hanging down underneath, then they have him roll over to massage his front while riding his face & his cock, the 2 girls 69 while the guy does the top girl doggie, one girl lies on the table getting her pussy eaten by other girl bent over the end and fucked from behind by the guy, one girl lies on her back with the guy on his knees between her legs and her hips raised as he fucks her and the other girl straddles her face to have her pussy eaten, the guy and one girl spoon while the other girl licks her clit, ends with him jerked off onto both girls

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I have a few more:

A guy delivers a pizza to the massage parlor and the girls don't have enough money to pay. They offer him a massage. The girls rub him down, stroke and suck his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.

A plumber fixes a leak at the massage parlor and the girls don't have enough money to pay. They offer him a massage. The girls rub him down, stroke and suck his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.

A dude is supposed to meet his friend at his mom's massage parlor. The friend won't be back for an hour and the mom offers him a massage while he waits. "But you are my best friend's mom." "Don't worry," says mom. "I can help you relax till he gets back." She rub him down, strokes and sucks his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.

The landlord of the massage parlor comes in to collect rent. They need a little more time to come up with it and offer him a massage. The girls rub him down, stroke and suck his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.

The guy that owns the sandwich shop next door helps the girls move their stuff into their new massage parlor. To thank him for his help they offer him a massage. The girls rub him down, stroke and suck his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.

A guy misses his bus and it is raining outside. He wants to wait inside the massage parlor and the girls talk him into a massage. The girls rub him down, stroke and suck his dick, they fuck and he shoots his load.