• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff That Makes You Laugh Uproariously

Remember this? It's a knee slapper.
It's about a mentally challenged truck driver with a magic hat and a lesbian daughter he picks up from the academy only to get stolen by Robert Loggia.

What makes me laugh - I see a political even happen and I know it will be a ping pong on this board. Cracks me up. I'm never wrong about it either.

Shifty

O.G.
9 Sexual Bloopers Made By Olympic Commentators

1. Weightlifting commentator: 'This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria ..? I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...? Oh my God, what have I just said?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Remember this? It's a knee slapper.
It's about a mentally challenged truck driver with a magic hat and a lesbian daughter he picks up from the academy only to get stolen by Robert Loggia.

Oh that takes me back!!! I watched that movie in the afternoon show at a local theatre. Almost deserted. Two rows in front of me (I tend to take last-row seats) sat two small-time pimps, trying to look a lot like Hasselhoff, mullet, muscle shirts, overtight moonwashed jeans, the works.

One was blond, the other brown haired, like Siegried and Roy, only they were in company of what surely must have been their latest aquisations, two nice-looking young women.

The two guys kept faking hits to the heads of the girls, and commenting on the movie a lot, which is no big feat as Stallone was pushing all the buttons of cheesiness.

When in the end the trucker with the magic cap told his son 'I love you, Michael', and his son stuttered out his reply, 'I love you too, dad'

The blond pimp said, to his buddy:

'So, do you love me, too?'

His mate did not miss a beat, and said: !Sure, nobody blows like you.', Wrapping up all the latent homosexuality in the world. I take it was safe to bet they would let their females give them a BJ later, while daydreaming away :1orglaugh

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Anything by Benny Hill, Lewis Black, or Seth McFarlin.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 5336811, member: 441761"]anything involving silly baby animals, or good sarcasm

Here's a goodie especially for you:

But seriously... this is just audio, but I cannot stop laughing so hard

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
THE MOST ILLEGAL WRESTLING MOVES

Q: Now what do Hypnosis, Rapper's Delight and Faceplant have in common?

A: All in this video :1orglaugh

Last edited:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Foreigners criticizing America; Liberals criticizing America; Las Vegas Jailhouse on NatGeo; my dog farting herself awake; Archer; Frisky Dingo; the first season of The League; The Mighty Boosh; Broken Lizard; Simon Pegg and Nick Frost; South Park; conspiracy theorists and my pennis.