• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff That Makes You Laugh Uproariously

finger%20point.jpg

Your face! :rofl:

britlover

Closed Account
Some of the stuff that makes me laugh the hardest and most often is easily the comedy of the late/great Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and plus the currently living Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope. They're the biggest ones who always both get a rise out of me as well as assist me in making me think.

The latest Old Spice commericals starring Terry Crews, hawking the aforementioned deodorant in a series of zany, hyperkinetic Japanese-style adverts.

BLOCK!

BELLY-KICK!!!

EXPLOSIOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

britlover

Closed Account
The latest Old Spice commericals starring Terry Crews, hawking the aforementioned deodorant in a series of zany, hyperkinetic Japanese-style adverts.

BLOCK!

BELLY-KICK!!!

EXPLOSIOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Haha the Old Spice commercials. Remember when I was a wee lad and Holk Hogan was breifly the official replacement. And then a few years ago, it was b-movie legend and all around primative screwhead Bruce "Ash" Campbell. I don't even now how many truely "got" our (or at least some of us; I hear he's a real prick at conventions) favorite b-movie "star" singing Hungry Like The Wolf (originally from Duran Duran). It was priceless, and I still believe on YouTube and GoogleVideo. Priceless stuff :1orglaugh, even if I personally find all of his non-Evil Dead stuff pretty horrid (including Bubba HoTep).

This site is epic! :1orglaugh

The Official Ninja Webpage :cool:

:rofl:

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Absolutely great! :rofl2: :rofl: Oh, that brings to mind the Ask A Ninja series.

other peoples pain when they fall.

Hmm? How about this? Not so much physical pain there though, but it's surprising how simple absolute hilarity can sometimes be. :laugh:

Going to add one more: Achmed The Dead Terrorist. It has over 100 million views in youtube though, so everybody probably knows about it already.

Most of George Carlin's material. A Pure genius. The best comedian I have ever seen.

EDIT: The sig was an advertisement. Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: