• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stretch marks...

This is going to sound peculiar, I'm sure...

But, I've always been slightly turned on by seeing the stretch marks on the sides of a woman's breasts if she has massive implants. A few women I've seen in vids where stretch marks are VERY apparent are;

SaRenna Lee - she's in a vid which she's lying on top of Traci Topps and her breasts are hanging and swaying below her. At this angle you can see some ridiculous stretch marks on the side of her left breast...

Xxena - There are a few blow-job vids where she is straddling a guy as he lies on a bed and you can see the stretch marks very well on the sides of her breasts...

Briana Banks - Same thing; she's straddling a guy sitting on a bed and her massive breasts are hanging below, jiggling back and forth and the stretch marks are very apparent.

Any other examples anyone can think of? Or how about links to vids that feature implanted models with stretch marks showing?

I can't say I share you enjoyment of the stretch marks, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows what you're talking about.

Audrey Bitoni and Lichelle Marie are two girls that come to mind in this category. Almost any time they're on all fours, you'll see the tell-tale wrinkling of massive implants.

Oh god, that's bizarre.

Stretch marks on natural tits is one thing, but those weird lines on the fake tits are just sad and gross.

In my humble opinion!

Oh god, that's bizarre.

Stretch marks on natural tits is one thing, but those weird lines on the fake tits are just sad and gross.

In my humble opinion!

To each their own; but, labeling another person's preference or likes as "bizzare"...not cool.

I'm sure we all have our little "ticks" and "fetishes" that a "normal" person finds different. But to call label each other's desires or preferences as bizzare seems to imply negativity...

To each their own; but, labeling another person's preference or likes as "bizzare"...not cool.

I'm sure we all have our little "ticks" and "fetishes" that a "normal" person finds different. But to call label each other's desires or preferences as bizzare seems to imply negativity...

Hey, nothing personal.

As long as it doesn't involve kids, animals, or rape, bizarre can be a perfectly fine and good thing.

But then, perhaps one who dares to live in this world should be ready to accept some negativity from others.

It's really not something to get worked up about, one way or the other, though - is it?

You like stretch marks on fake tits. That's just fine. I don't.

Enjoy your fetish!!!

:glugglug:

Hey, nothing personal.

As long as it doesn't involve kids, animals, or rape, bizarre can be a perfectly fine and good thing.

But then, perhaps one who dares to live in this world should be ready to accept some negativity from others.

It's really not something to get worked up about, one way or the other, though - is it?

You like stretch marks on fake tits. That's just fine. I don't.

Enjoy your fetish!!!

:glugglug:

I realize you qualified your remark by stating that it was just your opinion. But, still...you know...most of us who have a "weird" "fetish" probably are already self-conscious enough about it and don't need others reminding us of how "bizzare" it is. I guess that was my only point. Also, if someone who is new here (me) comes on and dares to post something a little "un-normal" and then gets negativity in response...they might close up shop and not post again. Granted, they might need to thicken their skin...but, perhaps they've experienced that sort of thing before and are afraid to post because of it.

Not "worked up" about it...just making a statement. I assumed (and still do to some extent) that this forum was one of the places I could come to express myself and my desires as I've seen all sorts of posts that "run the gamut" from "normal" to extremely "bizzare" or "kinky". But, the great thing is...most people here seem to be very accepting, tolerant, non-judgmental, and cool.

Not saying you're NOT cool...just pointing out that in saying that you may make someone think you're not very tolerant or understanding. Yes, a little negativity can be expected, and believe me...I take my fair share. I just thought this place was pretty scant on it...and I like that.

: )

The way I see it, you didn't get any negativity.

Okay, well...to each their own. Whatever the case, I'm not offended or upset. I just think that labeling someone's fetish or preference as "bizarre" can be construed as negative.

Bizarre: synonyms include; weird, freakish, grotesque, ludicrous.

That comes from the dictionary...and those are some of the words that come to mind when one hears or reads the word "bizarre". So, as I said...it might make someone feel off-put by being labeled or having their fetish called bizarre.

Well OK, I see how you could percieve that as slightly negative. But I really don't think it was meant that way.

Please don't leave, this site is awesome!

Well OK, I see how you could percieve that as slightly negative. But I really don't think it was meant that way.

Please don't leave, this site is awesome!

Never said I was going to leave...no worries!

And, I don't think it was meant that way either. I just think that sometimes people choose the wrong word to express themselves or just don't think about the possible connotations of their word choices. You know how communication can be misconstrued on the 'Net...so, one has to be very careful.

And, as someone who has more than one "bizarre" fetish (love fake boobs, love Wet and Messy activities)...I'm pretty aware of how someone (not necessarily me) could feel aloof and "freakish" because of their preferences.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Saying something is bizarre is not an insult or a label. People on a forum need to be way less sensitive. When you have hundreds of people you are going to hear all kinds of things. To that person it is bizarre. It is an opinion. This forum is full of opinions like every other forum.

"That's what she said!"

You should see some of my fetishes! I'm sicker than most! Anyway, glad youre staying!

Saying something is bizarre is not an insult or a label. People on a forum need to be way less sensitive. When you have hundreds of people you are going to hear all kinds of things. To that person it is bizarre. It is an opinion. This forum is full of opinions like every other forum.

I agree with most of what you say, Jane. But, I beg to differ; when someone reads or hears about something that is different to them but then turns around and says that thing is "bizarre"...that is a judgment call of sorts. Sure, it is an opinion...but, it's also a label. It's not necessarily a BAD thing...but, that's what it is.

And because of some of the negative synonyms for the word "bizarre"...it most definitely COULD be construed as a negative thing.

Now, again...I didn't say I was offended or insulted...and I very much understand that everyone is entitled to give voice to and have their opinion.

I'm just saying...a little respect, understanding, and tolerance go a LOOONG way. If someone talks about something that they love but you may think is "bizarre"...perhaps better than calling it as such, one could merely say, "Interesting. I never thought of that as attractive or something that would arouse sexual interest." After all...the person who has the "bizarre" interest doesn't think of it as "bizarre", and even if they do...it might be something that causes them distress or consternation. They might feel ashamed but unable to NOT be aroused by the fetish.

So, for people to continually call their fetish things such as "bizarre" or "weird" or "freakish"...that's only reinforcing negative associations for them. Perhaps the person with the "bizarre" fetish can't help the way they feel...and doesn't even understand it themselves. That's just "how they are".

Like I said before; everyone has little "ticks" and "fetishes" of some sort, and a little acceptance and understanding goes a long way.

I guess I just come from a different way of seeing things. My parents always told me to refer to something "different" as just that; different. Rather than "strange", "weird", "bizarre", etc.

Last edited:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I agree with most of what you say, Jane. But, I beg to differ; when someone reads or hears about something that is different to them but then turns around and says that thing is "bizarre"...that is a judgment call of sorts. Sure, it is an opinion...but, it's also a label. It's not necessarily a BAD thing...but, that's what it is.

And because of some of the negative synonyms for the word "bizarre"...it most definitely COULD be construed as a negative thing.

Now, again...I didn't say I was offended or insulted...and I very much understand that everyone is entitled to give voice to and have their opinion.

I'm just saying...a little respect, understanding, and tolerance go a LOOONG way. If someone talks about something that they love but you may think is "bizarre"...perhaps better than calling it as such, one could merely say, "Interesting. I never thought of that as attractive or something that would arouse sexual interest." After all...the person who has the "bizarre" interest doesn't think of it as "bizarre", and even if they do...it might be something that causes them distress or consternation. They might feel ashamed but unable to NOT be aroused by the fetish.

So, for people to continually call their fetish things such as "bizarre" or "weird" or "freakish"...that's only reinforcing negative associations for them. Perhaps the person with the "bizarre" fetish can't help the way they feel...and doesn't even understand it themselves. That's just "how they are".

Like I said before; everyone has little "ticks" and "fetishes" of some sort, and a little acceptance and understanding goes a long way.

I guess I just come from a different way of seeing things. My parents always told me to refer to something "different" as just that; different. Rather than "strange", "weird", "bizarre", etc.

I understand where you are coming from. To me bizarre is different and exciting. Off the beaten path. I actually prefer things weird and unusual. I am into bondage which a lot of people consider bizarre. If someone calls your fetish bizarre, take it as a compliment. It makes you are unique. Unique is sexy. :thumbsup:

I understand where you are coming from. To me bizarre is different and exciting. Off the beaten path. I actually prefer things weird and unusual. I am into bondage which a lot of people consider bizarre. If someone calls your fetish bizarre, take it as a compliment. It makes you are unique. Unique is sexy. :thumbsup:

Jane; you rock. I like your attitude and style, girl. Thanks for the kind words!

And...I can't really complain about how I'm perceived; my wife understands, accepts, and caters to my fetishes. She considers them cute, harmless, and fun...so, I'm all good!

Last edited:
Yes, Jane rocks! And so do you!

Sounds stupid, but it aint. Really!

But most of all, I rock.

Everyone loves me, right?

(Yes, I'm drunk as hell!)

Fairchild...you're too kind! Enjoy your drink!

And...what's with this "BaconSalt" character? What exactly happened?

Baconsalt was a poop lover. He REALLY loved poop. That was all he ever posted about. Then he was banned.