• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Strap on Sex question

My wife has given me the go ahead to buy a strap on so she can fuck me in the ass as this is a big fantasy of mine.

She is quite shy but says she is willing to try it and told me to just go and pick one up, but she is not super into it.

So my question is which one should I get? There are so many, literally 100's. Does anyone here have experience with this or do any women own and can recommend one? My goal is to make sure she has a good time as well as me.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Not my kind of thing but to each his own. I don't know anything specific but I'de pick out something that's gonna strap on well and hold well to her size so you're not having a hard time. Then go for whatever size you feel comfortable with.

Lucky you for having a partner who is willing to give something different a go :thumbsup:! Perhaps toe "feeldoe" might make her more enthusiastic about it, as it would give her some stimulation too?

wow, i'd buy something small, so if she gets into it and really starts pouring the coals to you, you don't wind up walking funny for too long. and u want it small enough so she can comfortably bury it in your ass, so she can reach your cock to give u a 'reach around'.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
hot.

Get one that has different attatchments, that way you can start small and work your way up to something big...makes for a fun time experimenting too. You'll probably appreciate her being nervous and shy at first with it because if she's aggressive and super into it, she'll end up getting super excited and wanting to pound it hard. Have fun!

hot.

Get one that has different attatchments, that way you can start small and work your way up to something big...makes for a fun time experimenting too. You'll probably appreciate her being nervous and shy at first with it because if she's aggressive and super into it, she'll end up getting super excited and wanting to pound it hard. Have fun!

seriously? You'd be into that?

Which one you get really is personal preference. There are tons to choice from. I'd start with a smaller toy so not to scare her. Best would be to bring her with you and choice it together.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
No way, no freakin way. Not my thing, good luck with this. :dunno: