• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm just directing so I will not be doing anal.

96bf72236815803

Ms Daniels

That is rational. But one thing I dare to suggest that you can allow some other top companies like brazzers, NA to pick you for their MILF genre. You have a strong fan followers,but brendon-stormy duo can be a boredom in near future for the same fans. I know some of your crazy fans that they grab the stormy DVDs in one hand while the swollen crotch is in another hand, they run to home play the movie and browse the stormy scenes. So the fans are honest in their demand. I think the potential and the mature shape you possess, demand that You Might twist things up---- directing for wicked and doing MILF scenes for other production house.
Thank you.

stormydaniels

Pending Official Checked Star Member
No thanks... I will only shoot for Wicked. Wicked will shoot me whenever I want (and pay me the best) and I have NO desire to EVER shoot without a condom (unless it is for my site with Brendon). Nothing against those other companies but after all the years Wicked has supported me and built my name, it would be a slap of disloyalty to shoot for another company.

No thanks... I will only shoot for Wicked. Wicked will shoot me whenever I want (and pay me the best) and I have NO desire to EVER shoot without a condom (unless it is for my site with Brendon). Nothing against those other companies but after all the years Wicked has supported me and built my name, it would be a slap of disloyalty to shoot for another company.

My hearty regards.

Hiii my beautiful lady I am one of your biggest fans .

so didn't make any anal scenes or used your fingers or dildo for your ass hole ?