• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

stilletos

for some reason i think women look so much hotter with really high stilletos on (like u see a lot of pr0n stars wearing). anyone agree with me?

Oh yeah!! totally agree.......:) :D :) :D

Attachments

• p8225858.jpg
    p8225858.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,236
Absolutely, stilletos rule! I also like when hot babes wear those belly chains, and have nicely manicured nails. Something about class is just so damn sexy. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

georges

Staff member
WC-Madman said:
Absolutely, stilletos rule! I also like when hot babes wear those belly chains, and have nicely manicured nails. Something about class is just so damn sexy. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

i agree with you wc madman it is much more exciting and sexy

regards

georges;) :)

WC-Madman said:
i agree 100%

georges

Staff member
the babe on the pic is in my tastes.I will drill her pussy and her @ss as well as cum on her mega boobies :boobies::rubbel::sex:

regards

georges;) :)

Absoulutely.

Chicks in Stilletos and high heels with pretty toes and stockings are the best mate.

Keep puttin up the pics dudes.

georges

Staff member
brianelka said:
stilletos are sOO hot! they realy give a woman that extra bit of sluty look!
agreed stilletos are awesome. :yesyes:

jasonk282

Banned
I like them so much that I bought my wife a pair of 6in platofre red stripper heels

I read somewhere that the reason we like girls in high heels can be traced to how female monkeys stand up on their tip toes while in heat to draw attention to their ass :1orglaugh

But yea I love girls in heels too