• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stephen Hawking says God doesn't exist. Religious leaders surprisingly don't agree.

Re: Stephen Hawking says God doesn't exist. Religious leaders surprisingly don't agre

*waits for the Right Wing Religious Nuts to come up in here thumping their bibles*

:popcorn:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Re: Stephen Hawking says God doesn't exist. Religious leaders surprisingly don't agre

*waits for the Right Wing Religious Nuts to come up in here thumping their bibles*

Will E Worm left a long time ago. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

Lungzyn

Die For Me

I always thought Stephen Hawking was American for some reason. Must be the accent :dunno:

The Second Coming is near, its true! :angels:

No. :nono:

I'm reporting you Plasma for false posting.

He came back, PMed me, and he told me he'd come back when his violation points go away.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

Stephen Hawking is an intelligent philosopher. Few if any of his theories have ever been backed by hard scientific facts. I'd probably blame God if I was him too.

For my hard and theoretical science, I look to Dr. Michio Kaku. He's massively intelligent with an outgoing and humorous personality.

*waits for the Right Wing Religious Nuts to come up in here thumping people with their bibles*

^Fixed.

Someone needs to knock some sense into you non-believers, quickly!

Demons, be gone!!!

Yeah. Creator, we don't need no stinking creator.

humans originally came up with gods and religion because, at the time, it was the only way they could explain why we were here and other things that occur naturally that they couldn't explain. We pretty much need an answer to things we don't understand because we fear what we don't understand and religion gave us answers to many questions humans had about life and the world around us. Now that we have seemingly legitimate answers, these are threatening the beliefs that have been embedded in a lot of people, so it's natural they'd want to disagree. :D

Stephen Hawking just lost his "I'm crippled, get into Heaven free pass"! So good luck with your after life...maybe your computer will be your savior!
:computer:
You have to believe in something...if not, then why are we here? C'mon Man!

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

humans originally came up with gods and religion because, at the time, it was the only way they could explain why we were here and other things that occur naturally that they couldn't explain. We pretty much need an answer to things we don't understand because we fear what we don't understand and religion gave us answers to many questions humans had about life and the world around us. Now that we have seemingly legitimate answers, these are threatening the beliefs that have been embedded in a lot of people, so it's natural they'd want to disagree. :D

What answers? There's two mathematical theories that explain almost everything but when they meet at the singularity (the beginning) they fail to merge and cancel each other out effectively rendering both completely false. The human race is arrogant, we don't know shit.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I don't think we will ever know EVERYTHING, so we have to accept there is always a part of guessing in our theories.

You have to have an open mind and be willing to say:

'Well, your point sounds valid. You probably are right on that.'

If you can't do that, It's a waste of time to talk to you.

roronoa3000

Banned

he is just mad at God because he can't have sex anymore.

There really is no necessity to invoke "god" in explanations. I like Richard Dawkins' reply: stupid questions do not warrant our concern or need to answer; questions that do not bring us closer to understanding are nothing but the posturings of people who substitute noise for reason.

I agree with Hawking :hatsoff:

Yep the man is correct He speak the truth

Oh that Hawking, he's a wild and crazy guy.
he might be wild and crazy but he's one smart mutherfucker.

lol - Hawking's handing them their asses on a global scale.

All the DAMN!! time.

preach on brotha...what, what , what Wait-a-min Will E is that you?.:1orglaugh

Stephen Hawking just lost his "I'm crippled, get into Heaven free pass"! So good luck with your after life...maybe your computer will be your savior!
:computer:
You have to believe in something...if not, then why are we here? C'mon Man!

No.....you....don't.