• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stephanie Renee / Sedora

Hey folks, I put this request out there earlier this year but thought I might as well put it up again.

I am desperately trying to locate the rest of this scene:

http://www.nurglestube.com/nurglesvid-Stephanie--Renee-88043.html

The scene is solo but it cuts off before it goes hardcore. I had joined the website to view the whole scene but it still cuts off prematurely and mid sentence. I was told by the webmaster that the 2nd half of the scene's file was corrupted. Who knows if he was telling me the truth or not.

Someone else posted (thepeeper) that he recalled that there is more to the scene, but had no other info. The clothes she is wearing and the room she is in are the same as a Karups Hometown Amateurs solo photo shoot that she did, but it is not posted on that site either....

Anyway, for those Stephanie Renee fans out, I'd be willing to trade if you have a good quality copy of this scene in its entirety.

Fingers crossed...

Does anyone have the video to this scene?

I don't think there is a video. I have the pic set to this and it's a little under 250 shots but they don't look like vid caps, they all look posed. It doesn't seem as though a video camera was rolling at all.

I actually have a few pic sets of Stephanie in some HC scenes like this (with the same actor) that there unfortunately seems to be no matching video.

However, I do have a HC video of her in a Blue dress shot with the same male actor as in the picture you reference.

I don't think there is a video. I have the pic set to this and it's a little under 250 shots but they don't look like vid caps, they all look posed. It doesn't seem as though a video camera was rolling at all.

I actually have a few pic sets of Stephanie in some HC scenes like this (with the same actor) that there unfortunately seems to be no matching video.

However, I do have a HC video of her in a Blue dress shot with the same male actor as in the picture you reference.

Thanks I have that one. It seems odd they would do hardcore scenes for just photos but that seems to be all there was.