• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stephanie Blaze / Chrissy Sanders / Christy Sanders / Chrissy Saunders / CJ (BCC) / Erica (NVG) / Jessica (ATK) / Sidney

She has a day job now. She has lost weight as evident by the new Skeet Team links (I truly believe that is her). She is a fitness guru in Arizona. I don't know for sure, but I would think that she's doing a few scenes here and there to make some extra cash. She's still involved in the adult scene (may not be a performer) in the Southwest. Many of her friends are connected to the Arizona adult website scene.

please post she is hotttttt

She has a day job now. She has lost weight as evident by the new Skeet Team links (I truly believe that is her). She is a fitness guru in Arizona. I don't know for sure, but I would think that she's doing a few scenes here and there to make some extra cash. She's still involved in the adult scene (may not be a performer) in the Southwest. Many of her friends are connected to the Arizona adult website scene.

i found her on instagram, seems to be a salesperson for Herbalife. if she's still doing scenes ever so often does she have a new name? i haven't come across anything new of her. please share any info you have.

Had a lot of her vids when she first came out and lost them was gonna try to get them back but then went to iafd saw a new 2013 ir stamp and I'm like I don't care to anymore on to the next one

https://www.xvideos.com/video63307053/stephanie_blaze_gets_fucked_hard_and_deep_by_sean_michaels
1stblazersfa.jpg