• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

State of the Union address.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Keeping students in school till 18. What do you think? What does this do for the work force? Create more part time jobs? More teachers employed to teach more students? 2 more years in school better for kids? What do you think?

Education is the most important thing in the world. Not only could the extra two years help benefit the kids but we should also be putting more emphasis on education and then we wouldn't have as many problems as we do now across the world. Through better education there wouldn't be need for wars or people committing crimes or getting hooked on drugs.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Do you want to get re-elected in November Mr. Obama? --- Get the unemployment level in this country down to 7.0 - 7.5 % ....

I'd like to hear how you could enforce that. More specifically, how Obama would enforce it. Its a good idea obviously..but how.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Just about to watch it and the Republican response on DVR. Can't wait to see Obama hit it out of the park and watch the Republicans try to pick him apart. :tongue:

bobjustbob

I'd like to hear how you could enforce that. More specifically, how Obama would enforce it. Its a good idea obviously..but how.

Well, try doing it the same as it is now. instead of 16 electing out of school make it 18.

This. How do you keep kids in school when they don't want to be there? Is forcing a disgruntled, shithead wannabe gangster kid to sit through 8 hours of classes he doesn't care about a good idea? Especially if he's failing and being held back. Some 17 year old asshole distracting kids 4 years younger than they are doesn't sound all that great. Can companies require high school enrolment or high school diploma when hiring? That might get kids to stay.

bobjustbob

This. How do you keep kids in school when they don't want to be there? Is forcing a disgruntled, shithead wannabe gangster kid to sit through 8 hours of classes he doesn't care about a good idea? Especially if he's failing and being held back. Some 17 year old asshole distracting kids 4 years younger than they are doesn't sound all that great. Can companies require high school enrolment or high school diploma when hiring? That might get kids to stay.

Yes. make the disgruntled, shithead wannabe gangster kid sit through 8 hours of classes for another 2 years. I think this is a better idea than letting them go at 16, or 14, or 12. Make a commitment to education.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

well giving teen mom dropouts a free ride for life on someone else's dime ain't ga da it.
thats for damn fucking sure ( oh my, excuse my language).

Yes. make the disgruntled, shithead wannabe gangster kid sit through 8 hours of classes for another 2 years. I think this is a better idea than letting them go at 16, or 14, or 12. Make a commitment to education.
I see you've never taught HS kids.
I know I don't want those shits in my class.

Just because they're sitting in class doesn't mean they're learning. A bad kid can be detrimental to an entire classroom. Where's Andronicus??

I don't like the idea of forcing them to stay in school. I had a really good friend that didn't have too much in the book smarts department but had great common sence. He was never going to be a doctor but makes a great car salesman. If he had stayed in school it would have been a waste of everyones time instead of letting him get an early start in what is so far a very successful career.

bobjustbob

Okay, you don't want bad kids in your schools. When do you kick them out and what do you do with them? Funkpiman knows of a good kid that has a carrear. What about the rest of them? Is it better for them to be in a classroom or out on your cornor or sitting on your front stoop?