• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Star Wars: Battlefront

freeones_regina

Administrator
Is this a first person shooter?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm scared of spoilers for the new movie being in the video. I'm totally new to Star Wars believe it or not, and I soooo want to click that video.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8937080, member: 259053"]So excited for this game but it sucks they took out space battles.

Maybe space battle DLC in the future....like a couple weeks after launch :brick:

The new videos look good, it sucks that I'm gonna have to buy a new console to play though.

and this had to be released a week after Fallout 4. I guess I'll be enjoying this sometime in March.

who am I kidding? it's just time.

I've got mine coming with my darth vader ps4 I ordered

I spent half the day yesterday looking over ps4 details and such because I'm buying one for the release of fallout 4. I bought my ps4 yesterday but I really wanted the star wars one. ..I read online that it's just a regular black ps4 with a Darth Vader "fathead" on the side. All the comments crushed it saying it was just a lame edition because of how cheap it was and how there have been other systems that have done this type of themed system but actually took the time to make it worth it. After reading it was a fathead sticker on the system I realized I didn't need to spend the extra money. Some comments even said to switch it if you can before it ships.

I never buy themed consoles cause of their increased prices for a cheap cosmetic, they are usually just stickers.
Themed controllers interest me more since my consoles are somewhat hidden in my tv stand anyway.

Disney-Infinity-3.jpg

star-wars-ps4-bundles-system-04-us-13aug15

I never buy themed consoles cause of their increased prices for a cheap cosmetic, they are usually just stickers.
Themed controllers interest me more since my consoles are somewhat hidden in my tv stand anyway.

Disney-Infinity-3.jpg

star-wars-ps4-bundles-system-04-us-13aug15

the controller is the reason i also wanted it, but at this point i have it so i'm over it