• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stacy Moran

Prof Voluptuary said:
That's exactly why I hate the pressure on women to go hardcore.
I've seen the movie and didn't enjoy it one bit because God knows she didn't look like she was into the guy at all.
And then we all lost.

"I hate the pressure on women to go hardcore."
Me too, i love stacy's sotcore pics, and that's the way I missed her.
:lovecoupl

Mayhem

Banned
I met Stacy once when she danced in a strip club in Atlanta many moons ago. Chatted briefly. She seemed nice enough and was just as gorgeous in person as in any pictoral. The above story depresses me and I hope she has found contentment where ever she is.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
mcrocket said:
If it's the one were she is being filmed on some stairs - yeah I saw it. Defintely did not look like she was to into it.
I think this 'group' also did one of these with Lorrissa McComas.
I have this video and some parts she seemed a little wary about what she was doing and in other parts she was very much into it.

The term "degrading women" and similar is overused, especially politically, by some.
But the reality is that the term basically means men expecting women to do things that others have, pressuring them to do what they don't want to on an individual basis.
Whether it's a woman who doesn't want to share any of her spoils with anyone but her lover, a non-nude model who doesn't want to show nudity or a nude model who doesn't wish to expose herself at her most enhanting making love.
They are not selfish, frigid, inconsiderate or otherwise any less desireable.
In fact, the real degrading comes from men who don't realize that's their limit, and they should love them for what they have shared.

tunafish said:
Woah. I just clued in that Stacy Moran used to be Shauna Harris.
Man, I have a High Society from ten years ago with her on the cover. I used to think she was the bomb.

Stacy Moran
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Stacy Moran (born January 14, 1974 in Palm Beach, Florida , USA ) is a model and erotic actress. She is sometimes credited as Sabrina Allen or Shauna Harris.
:wave:

Her best set ever was the Suze "spermy bubble bath" where she displays her flexibility with bubb;e bath foam on her. Tough to get ahold of pics of that set. I guess joining Suze's site would give you access, but its a lot of $$$