• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Squatting / Crouching with legs open

Hey everyone, first time post...

Anyone have any pictures of girls squating with their legs spread open like this one of Sky.....Thanks guys..

Attachments

• 200211180160.jpg
    200211180160.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 954

darkman

Retired Moderator
Re: Squating with legs open

x-star said:
Hey everyone, first time post...

Anyone have any pictures of girls squating with their legs spread open like this one of Sky.....Thanks guys..
Just do a search on the internet and you will find thousand of them... :o

I bet if this was in the "find your favourite babe" forum you'd get a jillion responses! Good luck! :nanner: :hatsoff:

I'll keep the thread in mind when I'm surfing mate. Cheers!

Nightfly said:
I bet if this was in the "find your favourite babe" forum you'd get a jillion responses! Good luck! :nanner: :hatsoff:

I agree with nightfly, there are lots of babe experts who only visit that forum and never go to the freeones talk forum and they are gooood. U would get more response there I believe.

ouch, none of these are gonna get aproved
pots links rather than pics

Okay, things did run out of control. These are the new rules. Take in act that this board was meant to discuss, not to share pictures.

1. No hardcore pictures, like open vaginas, close-ups, penetration, cum shots etc.
2. You may post any picture from, http://photos.freeones.com on the board, as long as you post the gallery url in your post.
3. Thread starters may post pictures, thread repliers aren't allowed to, unless pictures are from point 2.
4. Posting a picture to find a babe name is allowed, as long as the picture is not a Playboy, Suze Randall or Perfect 10 picture.

The ongoing rules:

Copyrights:
This board is mainly meant to discuss about babes and to find names of unknown pictures. Do not share your whole picture collection with other users on this board! Do NOT post any pictures which belong to Playboy, Suze Randall and Perfect 10.
Please respect the copyright laws otherwise we are forced to close the board.

Passwords:
Furthermore I want to make clear, that it's not allowed to ask for paysite passwords. As this is the same as stealing! We do NOT tolerate this. It cost a lot of money to run a website, shoot pictures etc. By asking or providing passwords you take the risk of being banned.

Respect:
Treat other users how you wish to be treated. Respect others opinions and when there is a disagreement do not take it any further then necessary. Show respect to the board members/admins/newbies and you will receive it back.

Signatures:
Huge signatures make the board unreadable and very slow for people with a slow connection (not everybody knows that you can disable them in your profile). The maximum allowed signature file size is restricted to: 575 x 100 pixels.
Furthermore it's forbidden to host your signature picture on the board, because this slows down the database a lot!

Last update: 09/11/2004

Whats the problem. I didn't violate any rules. They are no different than the first picture that I posted and I see threads all the time with a lot of pictures posted in them.

Whats the deal. First you move my thread from where I posted it and now you delete all the pictures I uploaded. Whatever, I'm done.........Bye

x-star said:
Okay, things did run out of control. These are the new rules. Take in act that this board was meant to discuss, not to share pictures.

1. No hardcore pictures, like open vaginas, close-ups, penetration, cum shots etc.
2. You may post any picture from, http://photos.freeones.com on the board, as long as you post the gallery url in your post.
3. Thread starters may post pictures, thread repliers aren't allowed to, unless pictures are from point 2.
4. Posting a picture to find a babe name is allowed, as long as the picture is not a Playboy, Suze Randall or Perfect 10 picture.

The ongoing rules:

Copyrights:
This board is mainly meant to discuss about babes and to find names of unknown pictures. Do not share your whole picture collection with other users on this board! Do NOT post any pictures which belong to Playboy, Suze Randall and Perfect 10.
Please respect the copyright laws otherwise we are forced to close the board.

Passwords:
Furthermore I want to make clear, that it's not allowed to ask for paysite passwords. As this is the same as stealing! We do NOT tolerate this. It cost a lot of money to run a website, shoot pictures etc. By asking or providing passwords you take the risk of being banned.

Respect:
Treat other users how you wish to be treated. Respect others opinions and when there is a disagreement do not take it any further then necessary. Show respect to the board members/admins/newbies and you will receive it back.

Signatures:
Huge signatures make the board unreadable and very slow for people with a slow connection (not everybody knows that you can disable them in your profile). The maximum allowed signature file size is restricted to: 575 x 100 pixels.
Furthermore it's forbidden to host your signature picture on the board, because this slows down the database a lot!

Last update: 09/11/2004

Whats the problem. I didn't violate any rules. They are no different than the first picture that I posted and I see threads all the time with a lot of pictures posted in them.

Whats the deal. First you move my thread from where I posted it and now you delete all the pictures I uploaded. Whatever, I'm done.........Bye
wow, a little bitter i would say, first off, it is in the wrong forum freeones talk is for dicussing issues.
also, if this were in the right forum under "find your favourite babe" the moderators make it perfectly clear to post links rather than pictures.
you gave us examples of what u wanted , girls squating and u made that clear with your first picture. But we post links here, u are a noobie and we expect you to make mistakes we correct u for the benefit of the board not to single you out.
no need to get upset, just learn from mistakes, we post links over pictures and we post in the correct forums