Spreading legs wide open

Name: Dakota B. from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 18 Years Old
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Representative Call Center
Number Of Pictures: 1,343 High-Resolution (2000x1500) Pictures


My name is Dakota and I am 18 years old, so I am a very fresh and amateur, inexperienced teen when it comes to nude modeling. It was so much fun doing this amateur nude modeling shoot and I am planning on shooting with Ray some more too, so watch out for more content coming out soon! I never really looked at myself as a model, but having pictures of me modeling nude has been something that I have thought about before, but I've never actually done any nude modeling. I'm not originally from Florida. I live way up North, but I was visiting my friend, and while she was driving around and showing me the area, we decided to stop off at a Walmart store to pick up a couple of items. While we were looking at Electronics, (computers) ...we met this photographer named Ray and he was talking about laptop computers. We were all looking at the same computer, so that's why we were all talking about it.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

However, the more we talked to Ray, the more we kinda wanted to just hang out because we were all getting along very well and it was nice for me and my friend to have some extra company. It didn't take very long before he started talking to us about nude modeling. There's no way in the world that my friend would ever even consider doing nude modeling, but I, on the other hand, was down for trying it out! My friend and I invited Ray over to the house that day to do the shoot and I really enjoyed how the modeling pictures turned out! He shot off more than one set of pictures and he will be releasing the other sets sometime soon, so watch out for them! And even though I am a 100% amateur girl and very inexperienced regarding modeling, I did the best that I could at the modeling, so I hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Dakota's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Name: Jackie Hoff from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 23
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate
Pictures: 650 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500) + More Coming!


Hi guys! My name is Jackie and I am 23 years of age. I work as a salesperson over at a clothing store, but they recently cut my hours back, so I've been bored, just sitting around the house lately. The other day, I decided to go out and just look around at one of the local department stores. I just like to walk around stores and browse through the items that interest me, and it also gives me something to do with my time until I start attending college. While I was walking around the store the other day, I met this guy named Ray and he told me that he was a model photographer. I was looking at the sodas and chips, and once I saw Ray standing near me, I asked him what a particular drink tasted like and he told me that he had never had that drink before. However, we continued talking with one another, and before I knew it, he was asking me to do a nude modeling shoot! I politely explained to him that even though it was flattering that he wanted to shoot me, I really didn't know him at all, and to be quite honest, I just didn't feel very comfortable going off with a stranger to remove my clothing and to have him shoot off nude pictures of me.

Click the thumb below for the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

However, once I found out about the actual site that he shoots for, and once he showed me the site - and on top of that, even got one of his models on the phone to talk to me about the shooting, I felt extremely comfortable going off with him. I actually went from the department store and followed him directly over to his house to do the modeling shoot. The shoot was a lot of fun, and not only that - I also jerked Ray's dick after my modeling shoot was finished! I don't know. I mean, getting naked and spreading my legs kinda put me in a sexual mood, but I didn't want to take things too far because I am not on birth control. I definitely wanted to have sex, and perhaps the next time I will be open to doing that because I am supposed to be getting the birth control shot soon. Well anyway, I hope that you all like looking through my modeling pictures - and be sure to watch out for more content coming!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Jackie Hoff's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top