• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
5r9pDfld_o.jpg

Reactions: Ids

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Krystal and Remelia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '02 and 5' 08
Employment: Dishwasher and Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 1,046 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Krystal came by the other day to do some more amateur nude modeling and brought along her friend Remelia to the modeling shoot! Her friend Remelia has no experience in nude modeling, or anything relating to the adult industry. When Krystal came over for the shoot, I was quite surprised to see that she had her friend with her because I thought that Krystal was coming to the modeling shoot alone. I instantly grabbed my camera and had both of these amateur girls sit down on the couch, and from there - they were the ones in total control. Watch the both of them strip down nude, kiss one another, and take the both of their hands to spread apart their teen buttholes!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photos above used from the gallery
http://trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/krystal-and-remelia-modeling-nude.html

Alexa Flexi

Attachments

• alexaflexi.jpg
    alexaflexi.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 146
  • alexaflexii.jpg
    alexaflexii.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 167
  • alexaflexiii.jpg
    alexaflexiii.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 172

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Taylor from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Auto Mechanic Shop Cashier
Number Of Pictures: 362 High-Resolution (2000x1500) Pictures

My name is Taylor and I am 25 years old! I'm also a very short girl too. My height is only 4' 09, so I am a very petite and tiny girl. I enjoy being short though. I run the cash register at an auto mechanic shop, so that tends to keep me quite busy throughout the day. I don't know much about fixing cars, but I do know a little bit. I also enjoy working out at the gym and playing video games! Speaking of video games, I was at the store either day looking through the video games and that's where I met a model photographer named Ray! I was looking at a particular game that I was interested in purchasing, but I couldn't find anyone from the store to help me since the employees were so busy at that time, so I asked Ray about the game and was wondering if he had ever played it before. It turned out that he had played the game before and he explained a lot about the game to me. We talked about the other games for a while, but it really didn't take long before he started talking to me about his amateur modeling website! I must admit, I've never had a guy ask me to go over to his house to remove my clothes so that he could take pictures of me naked, so it kinda came off as a surprise to me! The way I see it is like this, I am happy with the way my body looks, and I work hard to keep it in shape, so I just figured I'd go ahead and try out the amateur nude modeling! I don't always wear my glasses, but I can see so much better with them on, so I decided to just leave them on throughout the modeling shoot.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/glasses-nude-girl-taylor.html