• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jenny J. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too! Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I remember Ray making a comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking, I opened the door! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution, but very homemade and amateur pictures!

photos above used from the galleries
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/sexy-blonde-jenny-wearing-glasses.html

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Swan
swan 01.jpg

Holly Molly
sweet-pastime-featuring-holly-molly-by-thierry-murrell-16.jpg

Vanessa Angel
vanessa-angel-white-dress-6.jpg

Vavilia Cristoff
vavilia-cristoff-in-black-lingerie-6.jpg

Vine
vine-new-hottie-6.jpg
vine-sexy-in-sheer-9.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Erin from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Retail Cashier
Height: 5' 01
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures

Look at this sexy skinny teen! I met this babe over at a fireworks stand. She was working there as their sales person and I really wanted to discuss the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! I remember looking at her small ass, as she would bend over to remove the box of fireworks from beneath the table. That little teen ass was really making my dick hard underneath my shorts too. I really wanted to see what it looked like with her hands spreading it all apart!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

So yeah, I just absolutely had to speak with this babe about the modeling! And as you can see from the picture below, she accepted my invitation to become one of my models for the website! Hope you all enjoy these high-resolution shots of this brunette teen modeling nude!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/erin-spreads-her-amateur-pussy.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kirin from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Fast Food Hamburger Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 850 High-Resolution Pictures

I met Kirin through a girl that is already on the website by the name of Erin. Erin and Kirin are really good friends and after Erin told Kirin about how much fun she had at our shoot, Kirin decided to give it a try as well. Watch Kirin spread apart her sweet teenager pussy all apart for you! Doesn't her pussy look very nice? As with all of the other girls on the website, these amateur girls have never done any nude modeling in the past.

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-amateur-teen-kirin.html