• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spitting in slut's face

Fair enough, we all have our own turn ons. Trust me, I don't even want to see what's in that Anal-Fisting thread you started.

haaaa hahahahah :glugglug:

http://www.dirtyweeman.com/abuse/013-2-551/indexSmknm.html

her family that lives in the trailer park would even be ashamed of her, clip 3

Not entirely sure where her family might live but this chick is unbelievably hot. For the record, the clips in these two posts are part of the same vid, with the third vid in each post being identical.

Holy fuck, is this girl ever sexy. The very first post also has an awesome, cute little thing in it.

Awesome thread.

Yeah, I really don't see how spitting in a girl's face is any more disrespectful or humiliating than depositing a load of spunk in her face. Except that saliva is easier to clean off.

Finding more of these clips is proving to be a challenge, unfortunately. Anyone have any suggestions, i.e. adult search engines, etc?

This is actually a hot vid. I didn't think this was too bad and I usually object to overly "rough stuff" and pointless degradation/domination.

Kendall Brook's first scene, when she's wearing a cheerleader outfit has a part where the dude bends her over the desk to pound her doggy and he spits in her face. It actually ruined the scene for me but if you like that stuff than you can find the link here on her Freeones page or on the 'Net (askjolene)

jizzblaster

Banned
This is actually a hot vid. I didn't think this was too bad and I usually object to overly "rough stuff" and pointless degradation/domination.

Kendall Brook's first scene, when she's wearing a cheerleader outfit has a part where the dude bends her over the desk to pound her doggy and he spits in her face. It actually ruined the scene for me but if you like that stuff than you can find the link here on her Freeones page or on the 'Net (askjolene)

Usually I dislike those spitting scenes as well. Unless it's a hot cum-spit ;)

Any videos where the guy drools a thick wad of spit into the girls face/mouth?

(not the hard spitting ones where you can barely see the saliva)