• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spitting in slut's face

@Joker1984 : You're right bro, I'm absolutely embarrassed for not delivering on my promises

Time is not being as lenient as I thought would be, and on top of that, any editing software I use to make those trims (short spit clip), the picture quality goes down (like start-stop motion), i've failed with AVS, Lightworks, Windows movie maker, etc. My knowledge on Bitrates and frame rates is non existent.

The number of clips, the girls in those clips are not issue here, things are satisfactory concerning them.

I do resolve to put more and more effort into it.

Hi people.Registered to ask if the links for the compilation videos that were made a few months ago my one of the gentlemen above are still available?. I can't seem to find them anymore.Thx in advance

Dear Samoanlegend,
If you are facing problem with making compilation , why not upload small clips as such. we all are anxious to get your collection.All the best and thanking in advance

Manushan : Cropping smaller clips out of complete scenes is the problem actually, as I mentioned earlier. Tell you guys what, lemme try n finish atleast the first Compilation part in a week :)

Hi Samoanlegend. Well....i don't want to sound rude but....ahm...you wrote in January you will finish somethng in a week. It's already April now. You got any News? ;-)

Hey guys,

i came across this thread a couple of months ago while i was looking for content for my (then) newly found fetish. After i noticed how hard it is to actually find stuff i, and maybe others, like, i decided to make a compilation of some of my favorite scenes. I just finished uploading said scenes and would like to have your opinion on this one. Unfortunately it is really hard to find scenes i enjoy, find a source to download it in higher quality and cut all the scenes so i just stopped adding more clips to this compilation and decided to publish it right now. If there is enough interest in it, id have more to contribute, an asian version among others. So please let me know what you think about my very first attempt, what you liked or did not like and if you would like to see more:

http://www.**********/myvideo/simm-spit-in-my-mouth/1255630/?r=67

Hope you'll enjoy!

Hi Simmmovie. Unfortunately this link isnd working. You have to edit it. Sometimes it helps to do in this way. For example: www.y o u t u b e. c o m

;-)
Regards