• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spit or Swallow Poll

Spit or swallow?

• Most people I've been with spit

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • I spit

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Half and half

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I swallow

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Most people I've been with swallow

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
Here's a poll to answer the life-long question of whether you or your partners tend to spit or swallow.

For the poll, net your total experiences with your spouse, partners, friends, or fuck buddies or choose if you spit or swallow yourself if that applies to you.

Enjoy

Half and half.
I've been with girls who spit, with girls who swallow and, right now, my girl sometimes spit, sometimes swallow.

Depends. Totally depends. Been with a few that do neither. That's usually a bummer. I like blowing my load in the mouth. Only time it's not, is when I get to cum on the tits.

We generally snowball it until there is disappears!!

If the chick is any good at blowjobs, my pole doesn't really care if she spits or swallows.:blowjob:

half and half. Some took it some spit it and a few were just awful at it in general and never made it that far.

Probably half and half. I'm the first to admit I can be a superficial guy, and while I like it when a girl swallows, and I love how much the girl I'm seeing now really wants it, I have no problem with a girl who spits or doesn't want me to cum anywhere near her mouth. It's not for everyone.

My ex-wife LOVED the taste of cum. She'd swallow every damn drop!
Occasionally, she'd let me give her a facial, but by far preferred in it her mouth.

I've also had girls who don't like the taste at all. In fact, I once had a g/f
that hated the taste and feel of cum so much that if she was blowing me,
I'd always have to finish into a towel or a tissue. That wasn't much fun!