• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiders or Snakes?

Which freak you out more spiders or snakes?

• Spiders

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Snakes

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Yea, yea stupid poll I know but I'm curious. I have a theory that everyone is afraid/has a phobia of one or the other. Well except for those crazy nature people that have shows on Discovery channel and animal planet.
Now for me I am terrified of spiders for no good reason except they give me real bad chills!

Spiders.

What's weird is as a kid I wasn't afraid of them, quite the opposite, but now whenever I see one in my house I have the urge to squash it.

Snakes are cool, had a bunch as pets for a while.

spiders for sure, i hate them

Spiders are creepier looking, but I let them live usually cuz they catch & kill nuisance insects. I live sort of "out in the country" at the moment, and spider webs are helpful in catching flies, gnats, mosquitos, etc. There are only 2 types of potentially fatal spiders where I live (black widow & brown "recluse" spider), so I'm not too worried about them in general. Snakes are beautiful creatures in their "design," but they're kinda creepy too. lol :ban:

I have a real phobia when it comes to spiders. Pretty much the amount of legs that they have, the way they crawl. The fact that they can hang from any ceiling and drop down on you. I am yet to shake this phobia.

Neither freak me out but because I quite like snakes, I voted for spiders. The only fear I have is things which affect me, which I have no control over.

Driving home the other evening and i felt something on my cheek (face before you ask lol) i lokked in the mirror and i nearly shit myself and crashed , in that order.
A big freakin spider:eek: . damn i hate those things:mad:

I voted for snakes. As I get spiders in my house all the time. Hopefully I don't currently have a nest of them. Anyway I've had bad run in's with snakes. One time I was walking in the woods with my friend and I jumped over this creek to the other side. Just to land on an estimated five foot long black snake's head. Thankfully I landed on his head, so he didn't bite me. I've had more, but I don't feel like writing them.

4G63

Closed Account
Honestly, people are the only animals that scare me. I spent two years in the dessert, so bugs and snakes = food.

I dont like spiders but thats because I live in Northern Ireland so we dont have any snakes thanks to St. Patrick:rolleyes:. Spiders freak me out more...

Not really afriad of either one but I like snakes more than spiders.
Snakes are not scary, at all, and they don't even look like a gross bug (dunno if a spider is really a bug but you get my point).