• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman vs the amazing spiderman

Which was better

• spiderman

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • amazing spiderman

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I liked both equally

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • they both sucked

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Philbert

Banned
Weird as it seems, I missed the bio web scene, or just blocked it out.
I reviewed my copy of Spiderman 1 and shore enough...bio web!

The charm of Peter Parker/Spiderman was his limited "superpowers" and his real life stress, neurosis aplenty, his poverty and lastly his character using his Spiderpowers but not making the big bucks with them.
I mean...sewing the rips and tears in his suit after a fight with a villain? Priceless.
Sorry for posting before checking...nerd Peter was a science geek and made some cool stuff in those shooters...
Spidey 1: low level blasphemy to be sure, but it was nice to have Spiderman on screen so I passed it by.

animus, I prefer this version.

tumblr_n3t1f8UQwS1spaqpio1_250.gif

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
amazing 2 was good but personally i find the first better spider bragging too much & i not very liked the Electro character.
but great action scenes and good special effects, also was a bit shocked for what happened to his girlfriend (not seen that coming)
said nothing more i won't spoiled the movie

ready for the new xmen film?
well i gonna watch it, but in dvd i think

Deepcover

Closed Account
I only enjoyed watching Spiderman 2. Was literally impressed when I saw it in theaters.

"Rain drops keep falling on my head...but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red...La...la la la la la la"

Freeze frame:sing:

The charm of Peter Parker/Spiderman was his limited "superpowers" and his real life stress, neurosis aplenty, his poverty and lastly his character using his Spiderpowers but not making the big bucks with them.
I mean...sewing the rips and tears in his suit after a fight with a villain? Priceless.
Sorry for posting before checking...nerd Peter was a science geek and made some cool stuff in those shooters...
Spidey 1: low level blasphemy to be sure, but it was nice to have Spiderman on screen so I passed it by.

Spiderman was always my favorite superhero as a kid. 1. He was a total smart ass 2. the limited powers thing. Superman, on the otherhand, was just too overpowered. He can do everything spiderman can but better. He probably could've communicated with sea life better than Aqua Man too. How is that fair? But I digress.

animus, I prefer this version.

tumblr_n3t1f8UQwS1spaqpio1_250.gif

Now that is biological.