• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman 3 villian

Spiderman 3 Villian

• Venom

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Sandman

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Carnage

• Green Goblin

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Hobgoblin

• Morbius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electro

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Vulture

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Hydro Man

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
If they do use Sandman and Venom I cannot see them pulling the whole venom saga off in 1 movie. Most of you know the situation with Venom, this with the introduction of ol' sandy I just cant see being pulled off - they will have to cut way too much out.

Ric0chet said:
If they do use Sandman and Venom I cannot see them pulling the whole venom saga off in 1 movie. Most of you know the situation with Venom, this with the introduction of ol' sandy I just cant see being pulled off - they will have to cut way too much out.

I would like to see them focus on just one person a movie no matter who they put in there. It would just be too hard to fully detail more than one per movie.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Venom to me would be the choice. I'm just afraid that they would'nt be able to do the character any justice. It might turn out to look like the recent hulk character. To much computer animation :2 cents:

Do a Google search and there's lots of sites reporting that Dunst accidentally leaked that Thomas Haden Church will play Sandman and Topher Grace will play Venom in Spidey 3. Seeing as how Harry found his father's suit, I'd imagine they'll also introduce Hobgoblin. Three villains sounds a bit crowded. Personally I'd like to see Black Cat in there somewhere to throw a kink in Peter Parker's love life.

Of course, Dunst could be giggling as we speak about her little white lie, and nobody would be the wiser.

Death_blooms08 said:
I don't see them being able to do Venom in one movie without cheating the fans (Oh I'm about to sound like such a comic book geek).

Its been a while but If I remember correctly the symbiote came from space when John Jameson went up. Then after it came back it attached itself to spiderman and he wore the costume for a while. Then finally he got rid of it at the church where it attached itself to Eddie Brock who was about to commit suicide and thus Venom was born. And Carnage would be impossible but he wasn't created till Eddie was jailed with Cletus Kasidy.

And the only thing that is established is John Jameson and Brock's name was mentioned in the first movie..... so to create and fight Venom in one movie would be cheating the fans.

I agree with that, so Venom for Spider-Man 4! Though this time around I would say the Lizard would be the best choice.

someone posted above that if harry were to become the hobgoblin that it would screw with comin book continuity, however, if my memory serves I thought that harry did become the hobgoblin. This is what I told my wife while giving her the spiderman background and the basis for the first two movies. After the second one was over I told her there had to be a third when harry became the hobgoblin. Can someone confirm or deny this bit of info.

I think the Shocker will be in the 3rd movie.
I voted Venom because he's like Spiderman's biggest nemesis and unless they're planning a 4th and a 5th they need a big finale.

Okay possible spoilers here so read at your own risk. From what I understand it's the Green Goblin. Remember at the end of 2 Harry found Normans helmet and glider and all the balls. Supposedly Harry fights Spidey along with Sandman and Venom but in the end turns out to be a good guy and helps Spidey beat the two baddies. Sounds pretty dumb to me. First off the Black suit in this one doesn't tie in with the real origin of the costume. And Harry should not be a good guy at all, he becomes one of Spideys biggest enemies. Sounds to me like they're going to ruin this like they did the X-Men. Besides too many villians leads to a bad story. You have to go back and give the origins of all these characters plus keep up with Peter's story too. They're cramming way too much in for a probable 2 hr movie. Just my:2 cents:

At the end of 2, I thought Harry would become the Hobgoblin as well.

As popular as Venom is, I can see them bringing him in for this movie, and not having him get killed off. Make him a recurring villian, or have him come back in 5 after a different villian in 4 (if they're going that far). But having him come back in another sequel would solve the problem of not having enough time to really develope him in this one.

Hey Mysterio, is that a goldfish swimming around in your helmet?

Anyways Vulture would have made for some cool fight scenes.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Honestly, I've been hoping Venom would make an appearance in the Spider-Man movies since they started - not only because he's my favorite villian, but, more specifically, I think he'd be by far the coolest to see on the big screen. If they do it right, anyway - which they've done a fine job so far.