• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman 3 actress found dead

georges

Staff member
may she rip

Really sad (don't remember her, but very sad). R.I.P.

But why?? She had everything going for her.

Philbert

Banned
A great many suicides are not rational thought involved processes, but severe downswing mood episodes...or, a massive depressive feeling makes suicide seem like a relief.
A rational person rarely kills their self, it's a moment of extreme darkness and irrational actions.
I've been around a very few self-killings, and usually they made no rational sense...one was the result of a Cocaine comedown and was a serious waste of a really cool person.
Ya can't make sense of most suicides...

It's hard to remember when I was happy. I've felt like suicide a dozen times or more. But that's the easy way, that's the selfish way. The hardest part is to get on with your life. - Judgement Of Heaven - Iron Maiden

I have no words of pitty for anyone that takes their own life.

Now if it was being murdered, that's different. My condolences and all that would go to those of the victims side that are effect by the act commited.

But suicide is the cowards way out. It takes a whole lot more courage and strength in a person to want to live than to want to end it all because they are too weak to go on. Taking the easy way out. It's the best option for those too weak to survive. And as the phrase goes: Only the strongest survive.

Anyone that pulls themselves back from the brink of suicide is praise worthy in my eyes :hatsoff:

Spleen

Banned?
Well it was a pretty terrible movie.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
It's hard to remember when I was happy. I've felt like suicide a dozen times or more. But that's the easy way, that's the selfish way. The hardest part is to get on with your life. - Judgement Of Heaven - Iron Maiden

"Dying ain't so hard for men like you and me, it's living that's hard"...-Josey Wales