• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spencer Scott

I haven't seen or heard much news or Lesbian material from Spencer recently. Anyone know what we can expect for 2013 from Spencer?

Apart from reading her Twitter posts I don't know who or what she is shooting for. I wish she has some Blog or schedule page she can let us know what is coming up.:brick:

She seems to have gone quiet with new material lately. Not sure but I got a hunch from reading her Twitter 'Tweets' that she may be concentrating on Studies? But I don't know anymore, is this College perhaps?

She tweeted that she was visiting LA Direct Models today (03/27/13) so not sure what that means??? They are her agency I do believe so I hope it's not to hand her notice in and stop performing as that would suck.

Anyone know if they can ask her if she is still active or intends to do more Girl/Girl or Solo material at least? I think I have watched just about everything she has done so far and would be a shame if she is quitting.
Need to see her in some more lesbian scenes soon.

madtun

Banned
Spencer Scott

200.jpg

http://www.myadultzone.com/video/115292/blonde-bitch-gets-her-snatch-eaten-by-a-hot-brunette.html

She seems to have gone quiet with new material lately. Not sure but I got a hunch from reading her Twitter 'Tweets' that she may be concentrating on Studies? But I don't know anymore, is this College perhaps?

She tweeted that she was visiting LA Direct Models today (03/27/13) so not sure what that means??? They are her agency I do believe so I hope it's not to hand her notice in and stop performing as that would suck.

Anyone know if they can ask her if she is still active or intends to do more Girl/Girl or Solo material at least? I think I have watched just about everything she has done so far and would be a shame if she is quitting.
Need to see her in some more lesbian scenes soon.

Tammy Sands Tweeted that she was shooting Spencer today for Twisty's so it looks like she took a break to focus on real life for a while.