• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
your right, she doesn't need to prove anything to me, she can continue to just keep doing what she wants, however im a person too and i don't have to believe it till she goes through the channels that all the other models on here go through, and im not going to get lost i have every right to come on this thread as much as anybody else

does it really matter at this point? no new content anyway...

probably not, i just want to know if the person posting on here is actually her, it is interesting that she can't take literally about 30 seconds to just take a picture real quick with a sign, or do what must be done ot be checked, i hope it really is her

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You want proof of what? That the user "southernbrooke" is actually who she claims to be?

She is. I don't know if you're colourblind or not, but a pink name denotes OCSMs/ACOs from regular users. She's already been verified for quite some time now and a quick look at the OCSM list would have solved this a long time ago, instead of continuously posting about your doubts.

The guy posing as Brooke on this forum likely has no idea where Brooke even is. That blog is not really a blog at all and surely has nothing to with the actual Brooke. We must face the fact that she is long gone just like dozens of other adult models.

I think I have to agree with twista763. No new material since September 19,2011 nor any new zipsets or previously unreleased material. But, it was fun while it lasted and damn, was she nice to look at!