• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No new content since April 12. There are individual clips and pic sets; items for sale on a separate site, PrincessBrooke.com, which is advertised as a financial domination site; unclear if it is the basis for a new website or is just a place to buy items individually. On **********, they have items for both Princess Brooke and Sexy Southern Brooke.

Also on her website, no scheduled cam chats.

I am curious if she has retired as far as being in front of camera and is now more involved in affiliate management and production. She has posted on Freeones a few times to
promote other sites and is listed as an affiliate manager for Bliss Bucks, SpunkyCash, GND Bank and GoodGirlsBank on her official Twitter.

I was a member of her site a couple of times. Very sexy, great body, smile, fun interaction with members. But, always thought she could have stepped it up a notch.

Hope she has some new content in near future...

southernbrooke

SouthernBrooke.com
Official Checked Star Member
Im still alive and everything. I did take over the job as affiliate manager for Spunkys programs and yes, I am doing more promotional work (I have 30+ blogs where I promote girls). The site is not updating right now but theres a lot of unreleased content that will go up soon. All I can really say is check back later. Not sure what direction the site will be going but to keep up with me, follow me on twitter (see sig)