• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
is it me or does her boobs seem to be shrinking again?.
Depends. Sometimes she's a really tight'n fit hardbody, and she loses a good cup. She's also aging (and damn fucking fine if you ask me), so the breasts lose some of the "perk" and how much they "stick out" from the view of the side ( I assume you were looking at this shot: http://www.fatbackmedia.com/nsfw/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/sophie-howard-nude-5.jpg ). She's arching back, so the aged and sagging will definitely be more prominent than versus being younger.

But in no way to they lose volume, and they also soften for a far more unreal feel (both in the hands and around the rod ;) ).

Frankly, as long as that brunette topping is the same, lustful supermodel look (short or long hair) and those hips fang out, begging to be speared by my rod, I really don't note to fluctuations in the breast volume. Her Perfect 10 set ( sample: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7491/70079zzsh001w19122390loyl4.jpg ) will forever be one of my favorites, and the absolute best Perfect 10 set any woman has ever done, period.

depends how old the pix are! but yeah they prolly are, such a shame!
my gf's have gone down from a 36e to 36d, such a tragedy lol
Hmmm, they should still fill the bra cups all-the-same, just not as much "perk" when not in the bra. Try a see-through, or even a small/slit-type bikini top, to "hold them up" for a more perky view, while not getting in the way of the soft flesh itself. Of course I don't mind when my busty, curvy brunettes sport a little grey with their increased softness, especially when my hands and, even more so, my rod are the benefactor of all that softness.

The reason her breasts seem like they are shrinking a little is because she has been going to the Gym a lot....She said so on her twitters. But i still think she is fine. Would love to hit it. :D

I love sophie but her face has been a little off for me lately(crow's feet) from too much smoking. She was talking about on twitters how she trying to quit. Maybe it's her lupus, i could be wrong.

I still think she is beautiful but in this issue of nuts i was like "wow" did they actually choose that pix?.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Sophie Howard has lupus? I had no idea. Anyone know how serious it is?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Sophie Howard has lupus? I had no idea. Anyone know how serious it is?

Well guy, based on what I read her symptoms are

on an advanced level.

Better wank all you can to Sophie now

'cause she is not going to last long!

:angels::angels::angels: