• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
There was a Sophie Dee video I used to love, and now I can't find it. It was back when she was blonde and still had natural breasts. In the video, these black guys are playing basketball and they spot her. One goes over to talk to her, she's laying in the grass reading, and wearing a blue sundress, which blows up and reveals her ass. The guy comments on her ass, and she makes some reference to her "knickers." He then invites her to come hang out with him and his friends, which is when they of course all go back to his place and fuck her. Can anyone PLEASE identify this video?

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
There was a Sophie Dee video I used to love, and now I can't find it. It was back when she was blonde and still had natural breasts. In the video, these black guys are playing basketball and they spot her. One goes over to talk to her, she's laying in the grass reading, and wearing a blue sundress, which blows up and reveals her ass. The guy comments on her ass, and she makes some reference to her "knickers." He then invites her to come hang out with him and his friends, which is when they of course all go back to his place and fuck her. Can anyone PLEASE identify this video?

do i have pink sunglasses on in this movie??

sophie dee

hope everyone had a great holiday. i went to palm springs. messed up and stayed in a hotel that kid's go free @ lol. and free alcohol so it was crazy packed there! couldn't even go by the pool to get my sun tan on. lol i did cam a little tho.. got my cum on. haha :)

sophie dee

Been shooting lots of new stuff!!! ton's of stuff for my website like Anal. ir. gg. bg and more.... also been shooting for brazzers, elegant angel, kink. lethal hardcore. evil angel. bang bros . reality kings!! lots of web site stuff. think there a fan of my big boobs lol

I wouldn't mind having your boobies or booty smoothered on me Sophie hehe ;)

Been shooting lots of new stuff!!! ton's of stuff for my website like Anal. ir. gg. bg and more.... also been shooting for brazzers, elegant angel, kink. lethal hardcore. evil angel. bang bros . reality kings!! lots of web site stuff. think there a fan of my big boobs lol

I wouldn't mind fluffing your ass and pussy before they get filled! Mmmm

Perhaps 2 Big @ Be True 11???
http://www.ranchocarne.com/adult-dvd-reviews.php?id=8671

this week's update on my website is a hot girl on girl action shoot with lisa ann and my self. it was my first rime doing a one on one with lisa! so i hope you all enjoy it!! :) new shoots every week on my site. plus weekly live members show's!!!

http://clubsophiedee.com

Mmmm, you and Lisa Ann......battle of the all star tits!!!! I think you can take her...*g*

Always loved your scenes Sophie, your accent is so damn sexy!! Makes me cum everytime...

sophie dee

Sophie, I notice that you never seem to smile very much during your shoots. Do you not like your smile?

in my photo's? if so then im following what the guy is telling me to do. xx

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sophie-dee said:
Sophie Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6043068, member: 122948"]in my photo's? if so then im following what the guy is telling me to do. xx

Don't concentrate on the negative Sophie. Concentrate on those of us that want to lick your asshole:D Even after its been gaped by a big black cock!