• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
i dont think i'll win... :( but would be cool if i did

Well guess what Darlin' ya won!

As a retired FreeOnes Moderator I rarely comment in OCSM threads, but this award is well deserved, ask anyone who follows you on your Blog and they'll tell ya you are always working your ass off (literally).

Congrats!

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Hello everyone!!!

hope everyone has been great!

ive ben keeping so busy. i had a fun birthday.. and i just got back today from freezing cold philly!!!! it was like 19 degrees. lol. i was freezing my boobies and butt of.
i was in philly dancing at the famous GOLD CLUB. it was my first official dance shows.. i was very nurvous. but when i got on he stage i loved it!!! and i loved giving my fan's lap dances. hehe :)

i can not wait to see where my next dance show will be at, as i enjoyed it very much. :) so thanks gold club and fans.

this week im of to san fransisco. to shoot for divine bitches for www.kink.com it will be fun.. but not sure about the part of sleeping in the armory.. so scary lol

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Sophie Dee official thread

Hi guy's!!

i just got back from my trip to philly.. i was there feature dancing at the gold club. it was soo much fun. i can not wait to do it again. i ate some yummy cheese steaks there @ genos. there even going to put my picture on the wall. :) thank you all for the birthday wishes. i had a great birthday. and winning miss freeones made my birthday even cooler!!!!! this week im of to san fran. to shoot for kink for a few day's. xxx

Hello everyone!!!

hope everyone has been great!

ive ben keeping so busy. i had a fun birthday.. and i just got back today from freezing cold philly!!!! it was like 19 degrees. lol. i was freezing my boobies and butt of.
i was in philly dancing at the famous GOLD CLUB. it was my first official dance shows.. i was very nurvous. but when i got on he stage i loved it!!! and i loved giving my fan's lap dances. hehe :)

i can not wait to see where my next dance show will be at, as i enjoyed it very much. :) so thanks gold club and fans.

this week im of to san fransisco. to shoot for divine bitches for www.kink.com it will be fun.. but not sure about the part of sleeping in the armory.. so scary lol

You have to come to Chicago so I can see you:bowdown:

glad to hear that you had a nice time, Miss FreeOnes 2011

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sophie-dee said:
Sophie Dee[/URL][/B], post: 5341206, member: 122948"]

Hi Sophie,

I'll be looking forward to seeing you in any kinky scene; espeically if it's Whipped Ass or Devine Bitches.