• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sophie dee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Sophie dee official thread

Only discovered you yesterday, Sophie, but goddam, you have it all.

Even though you are Welsh. (j/k) Sorry. (shame face)

Can't knock a country that produced you AND Bullet for my Valentine. Did you know FO has saddled you with a Union Jack for your flag? I'd get that dragon flying on FO soonest.

I'm voting for ya.

You sexy thang .......

yer i seen that lol... well i was born in wales... my mum is welsh and my dad is english.... :) so i guess that makes me a mungral lol

sophie dee

In all honesty - what was it like? good, weird, sexy cuz it was so weird, hot, average .......

mmmmmm diffrent!! but fun... it was cool.... and my friend ts jesse was in it! so that was cool... they look so pretty!!! and have amazing bodys!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

yer i seen that lol... well i was born in wales... my mum is welsh and my dad is english.... :) so i guess that makes me a mungral lol

makes you Wenglish .. or Engelsh ......

Either way, you are sexy, smokin', so so sultry .....

it was cool! i wanted to try something diffrent..lol. think it will be my only one tho

It was super hot. The only thing it was missing was me. hahaha

I haven't found any yet but have you done any vids where you fuck a guy with a strap on?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

mmmmmm diffrent!! but fun... it was cool.... and my friend ts jesse was in it! so that was cool... they look so pretty!!! and have amazing bodys!

That's what i always notice about the TS performers ... on average, their bodies are incredibly feminine, toned and curvaceous - to the point of being, often, better in totality than many genetically female performers ....... one more mind fuck from the Big Box of WTF ....

sophie dee

sophie dee

It was super hot. The only thing it was missing was me. hahaha

I haven't found any yet but have you done any vids where you fuck a guy with a strap on?

yes i have done a few of them... for evil angel video

sophie dee

You went to the Kings vs Panthers game? You a hockey fan? If so that would make you even hotter than you already were.

i enjoy watching it.. dont really follow it. i like it when they fight lol