• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Great stuff. When it comes to United Kingdom adult film stars, Sophie Dee is very underrated. Her and Alicia Rhodes and the now retired (or is she?) Layla Jade are my modern favorites. And Nici Sterling many years ago. I really wish she didn't retire just because she is a bit older now. Thank goodness for Sophie though! :)

alright, Nici Sterling is cute.. but the british queens are Kay parker and Sophie Dee.. and of course Queen Elisabeth 2 :D

Attachments

• sophie_dee_t-shirt.jpg
    sophie_dee_t-shirt.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 705
are u kiddin me?? blonde?? check those

Okay, we all have our preferences. From the neck up, I prefer her in this order: Redhead, Brunette, and then Blonde. But regardless of hair color, those eyes are still absolutely fucking captivating, and the rest of her is equally as hot.

Personally, I'd still jerk to her if she had a lime-green mohawk with matching pubes. She's that hot...

Hair color, schmair color. we all love this chick, especially post-surgery.

Gotta admit, though, the foot crunching the junk doesn't do it for me.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sophie-dee said:
Sophie Dee[/URL][/B], post: 3084981, member: 122948"]havnt shot any new videos yet with new boobs.

belive the first one will be for william h. but not for sure yet. a full photo set of my new boobs are up o my site www.clubsophiedee.com

xoxo

Sophie Dee

Please could you kindly considering posting regularly in Miss FreeOnes 2010 final round thread. So that you'll have a lot of chance to win Miss FreeOnes 2010. The fans love to read your post and pictures in Miss FreeOnes thread (final round). Love always.

Please could you kindly considering posting regularly in Miss FreeOnes 2010 final round thread. So that you'll have a lot of chance to win Miss FreeOnes 2010. The fans love to read your post and pictures in Miss FreeOnes thread (final round). Love always.

hey where is that quote from sophie dee you posted from?? is that a really old quote or did she get another boob job?