• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sony are dicks

I was 17 when i bought the ps3 in 2007, so in order to get the age resticted content i put my age as something like 21, a move which i regret now.

I forgot my password for the playstation store and i went to the security question to get the password back, forgetting that i had lied about my age.

I called them today saying i had forgotten the password and the guy was so unhelpful. He treated it like a normal case, right up until i told him about the age thing. I told the guy that i was 17 and that i was really stupid to do such a thing a couple of months before i actually was 18. He said they will get back to me but i doubt they will.

I now really regret changing the age when i was younger, but whatever, i was 17 and i wanted stuff that was 18. I was always going to do it, i'm gutted now though as it wasn't worth it in the end

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
All corporations are evil, Sony is no different.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
you had to lie about your age for age restricted content? I've never even seen an option for age restricted content. Just on like IGN's website or something.

Buy an xbox.. better content, better online experience, better customer service. Blu ray players are under $100 now. :2 cents:

you had to lie about your age for age restricted content? I've never even seen an option for age restricted content. Just on like IGN's website or something.

neither have I :dunno:

i may not really know the full story/history but cant you just open a new account?

I didn't know that at the time though. I got the ps3 pretty soon after it came out so i wouldn't have known if it was age restricted

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
uhg, i need some restore dvds for my sony vaio. they are like 12 bucks. but another 12 for shipping. wtf is that shit?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Think you can buy them online, one time burn.

Could be wrong though, but I could have sworn I've heard something about that...

I was 17 when i bought the ps3 in 2007, so in order to get the age resticted content i put my age as something like 21, a move which i regret now.

I forgot my password for the playstation store and i went to the security question to get the password back, forgetting that i had lied about my age.

I called them today saying i had forgotten the password and the guy was so unhelpful. He treated it like a normal case, right up until i told him about the age thing. I told the guy that i was 17 and that i was really stupid to do such a thing a couple of months before i actually was 18. He said they will get back to me but i doubt they will.

I now really regret changing the age when i was younger, but whatever, i was 17 and i wanted stuff that was 18. I was always going to do it, i'm gutted now though as it wasn't worth it in the end

So, you lied, broke the rules and they wont help you?

Tell me exactly where Sony are responsible?

So, you lied, broke the rules and they wont help you?

Tell me exactly where Sony are responsible?

I looked online and loads of people have the same problem. There were countless replies on different forums about it. Their password recovery system should be better. Even just as a safety thing. If someone knows your birthday, they can get your password then your credit card details. I thought they would have changed it by now.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I looked online and loads of people have the same problem. There were countless replies on different forums about it. Their password recovery system should be better. Even just as a safety thing. If someone knows your birthday, they can get your password then your credit card details. I thought they would have changed it by now.

meh, they could have gotten all that shit a few months ago when their system was hacked and all that shit was made public anyway.

L3ggy

You shouldn't use the date of your birth. Use something only your family and friends knows, like the name of a pet, or something very personal to you.

L3ggy

I didn't use my birthday.