• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Songs that make you emotional/cry

Lets hear em' what songs do you listen to that just make you feel really down and sad. For me it would have to be Pink Floyd's 'Wearing the Inside Out'

It pretty much describes me and what Ive been going through.

"Hollyann" by Boston always pulled a chord in the heart for me. No pun intended.

McArthur Park- I weep openly because I realize that someone left the cake out in the rain...

And I like cake.

H

I hear ya Bro..:thumbsup:

I think that John Lennon's 'Imagine' is quite poignant and thought provoking... not exactly a 'weepie', but does bring you down to earth somewhat.

Philbert

Banned
Much as I despise the sideshow Sir Elton became, I am always moved by the lyrics and actual story of the tragic life of MM... Candle in the Wind is a really deep, sad song.
Not the stupid rewritten 1997 version he did for Princess Diana...the original song.

Much as I despise the sideshow Sir Elton became, I am always moved by the lyrics and actual story of the tragic life of MM... Candle in the Wind is a really deep, sad song.
Not the stupid rewritten 1997 version he did for Princess Diana...the original song.

that song reached a lot of us...i could care less about e js sex life hes a hell of a performer..and some of his songs will live in my heart forever:thumbsup:

actually i got a few that move me 1 almost home craig morton 2 live like tou were dieing tim mcgraw 3if tommorow never come (i like the ronan keaton version) dont close your eyes keith whitney 5 if you get there before i do colen ray<<<<<check spelling...i never won the spelling b

Cum On Eileen, I mean Come, by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Eileen was my first love, the first one to touch it, and the first one to dump me.

Spleen

Banned?
Radiohead - Pyramid Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLOPO-z7xh4

The song and the video are both sad as hell. Not enough to make me cry though :dunno:

Mr Lebowski "Are you surprised at my tears, sir?"
Lebowski "Fuckin A"
Mr Lebowski "Strong men also cry... strong men also cry..."

broderic_randal

Closed Account
i dont cry, but i feel kinda like i am going to cry when i listen to "my immortal" by "evanesence"

it has to be the acoustic version though

I'm not sure why it does it for me, but I get quite emotional with The Dragster Wave by GHINZU... a lot of you know me, a lot of you know that I joke around a lot so you'll know how serious I'm being right now when I say this really catches me out every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Q0eHxeeIU

Also beethovens piano sonata no 14 (sorry but I can't be bummed to find a decent representation)... yes just because I'm a rock god doesn't mean I can't be classically trained :D