• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some of my Candid/Phone Pics - step inside!

The art of negotiation is lost on you .... opening offers are always lowball ... :D
:confused: I thought you were being overly ambitious for a cat.
oh how I would so love to get my hands on that naughty phone :drool1:

^^Now this is lowball....Frank of all the merchandise you see in these sizzling pics.... you'd settle for the phone??:1orglaugh

j/k Frank....

FelixTheWorm

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I have one or two that you might like.

Stefan and Michelle Thorne
file.php

Miss Hybrid
file.php

file.php

I have a few more here

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Why thank you! I've got some long ass legs for my tiny ass body. lol I have a 32' inseam and I'm only 5'4"

32" inseam at 5'4"?! :eek: I have a 34" inseam and I'm 6'3". Yep, you do have great legs! You're also (by the 2nd pic) VERY fit!

Great pics. Really! And I'm glad you started this thread, since I wasn't really aware of you before now.

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
32" inseam at 5'4"?! :eek: I have a 34" inseam and I'm 6'3". Yep, you do have great legs! You're also (by the 2nd pic) VERY fit!

Great pics. Really! And I'm glad you started this thread, since I wasn't really aware of you before now.

Thx hun - I try to keep in shape! :)

Being that I have such long legs and arms on a short body, I got the nickname, Spider when I was very young. I have the shortest lil torso ever!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5605731, member: 10636"]I have the shortest lil torso ever!

Ah, but what you can do with it ........

BTW .... there's still an offer on the table of underwear drawer every second weekend.:hatsoff: