Softcore versions of Hardcore Scenes???

I hope somebody can fill me in on this. I just watched a scene with Kagney Linn Karter from Dancing with Pornstars. For some reason, its shot entirely as softcore. No penetration shown and its clear that its not happening. They finish with a "creampie". Here are screencaps: Premium Link Upgrade

Now I've found these screencaps, same movie same scene, but obviously hardocre and they finish with a facial:
Premium Link Upgrade


Why would they shoot the same scene twice both as soft and hardcore? The language in the softcore version is still too graphic to show on late night cinemax or anything like that. Can anyone she some light on this for me because I've never heard of anything like this before.
 
This isnt new. There's an R Rated version of Pirates
 
There are loads of films like this. I once ordered like 20 films from a mail order when they got delivered they were all softcore - not impressed. Still got my money back but I wish it would be made clear before some mug buys it lol
 
Dude if I wanted to watch belly button dry humping softcore I'll switch it over to Skinamax thank you.
 
There are loads of films like this. I once ordered like 20 films from a mail order when they got delivered they were all softcore - not impressed. Still got my money back but I wish it would be made clear before some mug buys it lol

I just don't get what the point of the R version is??? Its not the type of thing that's ever shown on skinemax or showtime. Who are these softcore versions made for? Do some people actually prefer the fake soft stuff?
 
Back
Top