• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Softcore "models" you wish would turn to hardcore

I know this is a wish list thread, but I'm going to only list models in which there is somewhat of a realistic chance of them performing hardcore.

Briana Lee
Samantha Kelly
Sophia Jade

Yarina A - she is a promising teen with a wonderful body, cockhungry lips.

http://www.freeones.com/html/y_links/Yarina_A/

07.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm not sure that Denise Milani even qualifies as softcore. But she's the most obvious model that comes to mind. Not even hardcore. I'm just curious as to whether or not she actually has nipples and is anatomically correct.

The guy who started the thread hasn't signed in for over two years.... maybe an offended softcore model killed him? Or buried him alive in the Nevada desert.

So I take it then you're banking on the quotation marks being a petty offhand insult made for no particular reason...

Claton

Banned
Carli Banks - this horny bitch is chating us up since years but all are empty promises. She should suit the action to the word.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 433
  • pic006.jpg
    pic006.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 425
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 440

I keep looking up Eva Lovia in the hopes that she has gone hardcore but so far nothing. If you just want to see her get a good fucking then look up scene 3 for Cheer Squad Sleeperovers 6. Prinzzess Sahara (who is also pretty hot) eats Eva out, does a little fingering, and puts on a strapon and fucks Eva in missh, mish with some titty-to-titty eye humping, doggy, reverse cowgirl. Like Prinzzess is hot in a regular hot girl kind of way but she can be pretty butch if she wants to be. It's a really good scene, none of that fake moaning stuff i see in a lot of F/F videos. And though Eva is pretty quiet, i like to think it's because she's enjoying herself and she's quiet in a "omg she's really eating my pussy out and it feels good/she's fucking the shit out of me and it feels awesome" kind of way.