• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, You Dislike Arizona's New Immigration Policy?

@ PlumpRump: I understood the point you were trying to make, and yes, you are right. The laws that America is implementing now aren't the sort of laws that haven't been heard off before. Many other countries, besides the ones you offered, have the same laws. What I'm trying to say, is that, even though the results on those countries are great, and no one really blames them, the results will be different simply because it is the USA, which is the number one country that everybody wants to migrate too (not just mexicans).

People don't want to migrate to Japan/Italy/Australia and etc, these aren't the lands where "dreams come true"...people want to go to the country they see in movies and stuff, where everything is perfect (hollywood's fault).

I do understand how fucked up it must to have thousands and millions of foreigners enter your country just to take advantage of services, that you as a citizen pay for with your taxes. That's something I don't find funny, and it's unfair. Although these facts are still shrouded in some mystery, after all, it seems no one really knows how much of a burden the illegals are on the economy anyway.

But what I'm getting at, is the fact Arizona shouldn't have gone about this in this way, because this will bring many consequences that the American people shouldn't have to face. Things won't simply go smoothly as many people think it's gonna go. There's no telling what or how the illegals that are in this country and in danger will respond to that, we could be talking about higher criminality rates! And Mexican's president will be backing them up possibly, after all he's also against that law. Not to mention, that the measures being taken will not diminish the number of immigrants trying to get into this country.

What I'm saying is that things could escalate into something really big...perhaps too big. That's what I'm saying. Simply because, the image America has is too powerful compared to even China/Russia/Japan which are countries that are supposed to be as awesome as the USA.

PS: And there are still some other factors that I see but feel I'm not qualified to talk about.

I understand your point completely. I'm not saying that the AZ immigration law is perfect, or even that it was the right thing to do. Only time will be able to tell how effective/volatile this legislation will ultimately become. And while the potential/current backlash over this issue nationally was more than foreseeable, the stagnation of the immigration issue at the federal level has frustrated several Americans -in border states and elsewhere- for quite some time now, and this particular law is nothing but the coalescence of AZ law makers' and AZ citizens' outrage over a very in depth issue with very complicated steps necessary to address it.

If nothing else, this move by the AZ legislature has again made immigration a national (media) issue in the United States (I personally can't think of a time when it wasn't a major national issue, but the media stopped reporting on it, and the US Congress dropped the issue a few years ago because they could reach no solid solution therefore marginalizing the issue) and for that, I applaud them. It may not be the right law to impart, but it was a good strategic move to make the country once again aware of a very serious issue with no easy solution, and reopen the debate.

The reception, as has already been seen, will be highly mixed. And regardless of if the law sticks or is repealed, I just enjoy the move in the sense that it reopens the immigration debate, forcing elected officials to address it, instead of sweeping it under the rug, as they have done previously, as if it didn't exist.

Alright then, fair enough, let's then see how this one will be played in time.

I simply wanted people to at least have a longer line of thought when it comes this issue, considering causes and consequences. Apologies if I offended anyone.

So are you going to answer my question?

Thought not. I don't think you've ever answered any question I've ever asked you.

you can give me all the stats about the constitution, the amendments and the like. bottom line is, we live in a hate filled society full of drama in 2010 and you have the ask the immortal question, why can't we all just get along here??? ever since the black guy got in office, we have been a divided hate filled country who has been stuck in 1967 the last few years. make love, not war and just get along people.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Showing "You Could Be Worse Off" scenarios is hardly a justification for a potentially harmful and rights-restrictive piece of legislation.

It used to be,

America: The best country in the world.

Now it's,

America: It doesn't suck as bad as some other places.

America: Working hard to maintain the lowest common denominator! Lower your standards!

Thank God I'm not Hispanic and live in Arizona. Take just a second...ONE second...and TRY to imagine how they feel.

Maildude, why do you ask so much? For the righties here, that'd be EXCRUCIATING. A FULL second?

Philbert

Banned
Thank God I'm not Hispanic and live in Arizona. Take just a second...ONE second...and TRY to imagine how they feel.

OK...and then what?
Forget trying to keep the shit from hitting the fan, and the anger of millions of American citizens over higher taxes, ID theft, an alternate society growing larger and more dysfunctional daily, a growing criminal element directly linked to illegal aliens, schools being bogged down and drained of resources from low level students whose parents aren't part of any American tax base...

Do they take a few seconds to imagine how tired we are of the whole Mexican societal Vampire thing; maybe they'llreturn to Mexico in their new pickups with all the shit they bought while here living tax free on welfare?

I think not...nope, they're still here screaming and demanding more stuff at rallies against Arizona's new law. Wow...what a deal they got coming here...!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
OK...and then what?
Forget trying to keep the shit from hitting the fan, and the anger of millions of American citizens over higher taxes, ID theft, an alternate society growing larger and more dysfunctional daily, a growing criminal element directly linked to illegal aliens, schools being bogged down and drained of resources from low level students whose parents aren't part of any American tax base...

Do they take a few seconds to imagine how tired we are of the whole Mexican societal Vampire thing; maybe they'llreturn to Mexico in their new pickups with all the shit they bought while here living tax free on welfare?

I think not...nope, they're still here screaming and demanding more stuff at rallies against Arizona's new law. Wow...what a deal they got coming here...!

That's fair, Philby. Let's hassle and belittle the honest immigrants who came here legally so that we can make an example of the few who transgress the law.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have no problem with the new law. In fact I support it 100%

Facetious

Moderated

Oh, you mean the affirmation of the federal law that's already in place but has been conveniently and shamelessly disregarded by our elected officials, that new law? :hatsoff:

Facetious

Moderated

Oh, you mean the affirmation of the federal law that's already in place but has been conveniently and shamelessly neglected by our elected officials, that new law? :hatsoff:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I could give a damn....:dunno:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Oh, you mean the affirmation of the federal law that's already in place but has been conveniently and shamelessly disregarded by our elected officials, that new law? :hatsoff:

I'm glad someone has the balls to finally uphold it.

It used to be,

America: The best country in the world.

Now it's,

America: It doesn't suck as bad as some other places.

If you dare say that America is the best country in the world, you're considered a Fascist Xenophobe making jingoistic claims. Plus years of mainstream media conditioning has put doubt in the hearts of many patriotic Americans.

I still think we're the greatest country in the world, but I worry about it's longterm competitiveness, I include all of Western Civilization in that (specifically ones with a majority white european population) because of birthrates and lack of willpower, along with the breakdown in family and academic achievement.

I support it and I tell my Mexican in laws to stuff it when they complain. Illegal is Illegal and many Illegal immigrants commit secondary and tertiary felonies in order to maintain their illegal status.

And everyone please shut up about Illegals working so hard. You would too if you were earning 5 to 10x what you earn back home.

Would I clean toilets for 200k a year? Heck yeah. Even with the high cost of living here, I could send back quite a bit of money to Mexico and make property and business investments that will set me up for a decent life when I return. And that's exactly what Mexicans do, to a tune of 30 Billion a year being sent out of the U.S. economy and into Mexico.

I still think we're the greatest country in the world, but I worry about it's longterm competitiveness, I include all of Western Civilization in that (specifically ones with a majority white european population) because of birthrates and lack of willpower, along with the breakdown in family and academic achievement.

In the US all those factors you listed, with maybe the exception of willpower and even that is effected, are caused in a major way by the economic policies and realities most of the people are having to live under. Much of it is the same in other parts of the industrialized western world.

Not that the rest is much better off. They either don't care because they are so poor they have nothing to loose, or their own population growth is going to kill them off no matter what if it's not stopped. Of course while we are going down he will exploit these places, which ironically is also causing us to fall. It's just in a different manner.