• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So what are you waiting for?

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Superman Returns

V for Vendetta (on DVD)

Was looking forward to X-Man3 (untill I saw it yesterday - :rolleyes: )

sweetie69 said:
I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend later. We have'nt seen each other for nearly 12 whole hours and I need a hug.:lovecoupl
I would KILL for a hug!
I haven't seen KittyKat since March 10th...*sighs*:crying:

For another celebrity to make a sex tape LOL

om3ga said:
Superman Returns

V for Vendetta (on DVD)

Was looking forward to X-Man3 (untill I saw it yesterday - )

Not so sure about the new superman, he better have one helluva bad-ass nemesis to fight.

V for Vendetta looks cool, gonna have to rip that from a homie one day, I know one of them will get it.

I still haven't gotten around to seeing x-men 3, I gotta see it soon damnit.

Irony said:
For another celebrity to make a sex tape LOL
Even if it's oh, say Rosie O'Donnell?

om3ga said:

:bowdown:

(I was looking forward to the new English Premiership football season, but Chelski's already bought off the 2006-2007 season...:( )

Just when I think Arsenal may have a chance of regaining the title, Chelsea go and get Sheva... Bullshit:rolleyes:

I am looking forward to going to Portugal and maybe USA and of course the World Cup which France will win. The whole summer really because I have enough money so I don't have to work for a couple months.:D

few things i'm looking forward too

Foo Fighters concert - June 18th
new Muse album "Black Holes and Revelation" -July 3rd
WWE Raw taping - November 13th
WWE SmackDown taping - November 14th
PlayStation 3 - November 17th

stek1983 said:
new Muse album "Black Holes and Revelations" -July 3rd

Aye, me too, at least until I heard 'Super Massive Black Hole' which I wasn't too keen on. And then there's the fact that both the single and album titles are nominees for 'Gayest Title Ever' meh.

I should probably come to terms now with the fact that they're never going to make another album as good as Origin of Symmetry.

thesafestplace said:
Aye, me too, at least until I heard 'Super Massive Black Hole' which I wasn't too keen on. And then there's the fact that both the single and album titles are nominees for 'Gayest Title Ever' meh.

I should probably come to terms now with the fact that they're never going to make another album as good as Origin of Symmetry.
Supermassive Black Hole is nothing like the rest of the album.
i've heard a few of the new tracks already

1. Take A Bow (not heard)
2. Starlight (amazing, the new Bliss and my favorite song on the album at the moment)
3. Supermassive Black Hole (got, it's good... it's grown on me, very catchy)
4. Map Of The Problematique (also a very good one)
5. A Soldier's Poem (not heard)
6. Invincible (not heard)
7. Assassin (played in the US on their 2004 tour, went by the name "Debase Masons Grog" a.k.a "Message Board Song")
8. Exo Politics (same as Assassin, went by the name Pee Candle)
9. City of Delusion (not heard)
10. Hoodoo (not heard)
11. Knights of Cydonia (another great one, will be a huge hit in their live shows)

drdeath67 said:
I am waiting for the day when me and my sweet lil' English muffin, KittyKat, can start our life together! It sucks on so many levels being on opposite sides of the planet from each other....only a few more months to go....oinly a few more!

I hope its all you've dreamed of and more...the best luck to you both:glugglug:

Plasma TV, delivery guys haven't called, various MMOs, Hellgate London, the trip to Old Country Buffet in 2 hours (I feel so white trash ^^), going back to school etc.

im waiting till i can get my Theatre System out of layby. so i can start buying art materials and do some more works. and im waiting for Lego Star Wars 2, Star Wars Republic Commando 2 and most likely in vain, for a second Star Craft RTS game.

12 hours to go until I see my beloved girlfriend again. Damn, how am I supposed to survive this long time? :)

:hatsoff: Jackson

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
To get the fuck out of Pennsylvania!