• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So I'm watching Braveheart...

The more you say, the worst it is...

Well, us old timers here do remember a time when Mel was very popular way before his drunken-jew-hating tantrum or his drunken-girflriend-verbally-abusive-telephone tantrum. I mean, Lethal Weapon kicked ass in its time and his movies after that were mostly hits. I remember my first date with the love of my life when I took her to watch "Forever Young". So, yeah, all of a sudden ol' Mel became O.J. Simpson, a Hollywood pariah. Too bad. I mean, the man must be batshit crazy but he sure knows story structure!

So maybe he really wasn't acting and he was really one crazy son of a bitch

I never said I did not liked Mel Gibson during the 80' and the 90'. I wish he never turned to who he is now. Kinda like Tom Cruise. Except that Tom never showed his belifs in his movies, he kept if for the press and the medias. And Tom has always been way more bankable than Mel...

You should, because it would really teach us a lesson. Hell, buy all of his movies on Blue Ray.
I also do not like Charlton Heston because of his views. Buy all of his movies. Same goes for D.W. Griffith. You should find an original reel of Birth of A Nation and buy it! That would really teach me a lesson.

Don't you get it Hippie....
GaF_fullanimation.gif

I never said I did not liked Mel Gibson during the 80' and the 90'. I wish he never turned to who he is now. Kinda like Tom Cruise. Except that Tom never showed his belifs in his movies, he kept if for the press and the medias. And Tom has always been way more bankable than Mel...

What has he done to make anyone think he's crazy like Tom Cruise?

All the hate he gets makes me like him more but I think his best movies are behind him. He needs to make another Mad Max. That seems a lot closer than it did back then.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
FREEEEOOONES!! :D

You gotta love FreeOnes! The topic of conversion was about the lovely flower that bloomed which was Catherine McCormack was it not?! Not the loon that became of his royal person, Sir Mel Gibson. lol