• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So i leave for 10 years and ...

I'm still here,...sometimes I wonder why, but I don't know, maybe I just can't let this place totally go. I mostly just lurk now, except the the few instances I come out every now and again to strike like a ninja.

OG FO member in the FO crips.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I've always wanted to do a big FreeOnes reunion event. Send out a mass mailer or something so everyone can come back on a certain week or whatever. I'll have to reset a bunch of passwords, but it would be fun.

georges

Staff member
This is what you did with the place?
Glad to be back with my pervs. Fox elipss ever drop back in?
DrMotorCity still humming?
And... Man, i can not remember anyone else off the top.
Any old timers modding/admin'ing, now? (2007ish regulars)
What's up freeones. :)
Welcome back my friend :hi::wave: Haven't seen Fox ******* since 2008 and Doc Motorcity I haven't seen him on line for a while

I've always wanted to do a big FreeOnes reunion event. Send out a mass mailer or something so everyone can come back on a certain week or whatever. I'll have to reset a bunch of passwords, but it would be fun.

That would be nice. Sadly will not see the light of day.

I miss B2J. The Orange Cat. Vossier. STDiva. Bonezstorm, lalilulelol, heartbroker, alexpnz, anomaly, Artemis and so many more I can't think of. Yeah bring them back.

Also, look up my night before FreeOnes Christmas post. :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member

Do you even plan to invite some OCSMs or centerfolds if you ever do that event?? It would be great.

Man I have so many OCSM signs. My ultimate fave is Ivy Snow. That beautiful vixen.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Do you even plan to invite some OCSMs or centerfolds if you ever do that event?? It would be great.

Definitely. Maybe I'll toss the idea to the others. Could be fun, or maybe its dumb. Who knows!

Welcome back, Torre :hatsoff:
Author of many a fine post :thumbsup:

Ah yes Drmotorcity :) I dedicated a thread to him several years ago but it went right over the heads of those who didn't know and appreciate him lol
https://board.freeones.com/showthre...ing-Picture-Links-A-Tutorial-From-DrMotorcity

He hasn't been around much at all since last fall/winter. Used to still post pretty regularly in the ID section.
I'm mostly on the sidelines anymore as well.
Perhaps your return will inspire a freeones renaissance ;) That'd be cool. The last couple of years you were here were the board's best, imo.

And congrats on the stopped drinking. That always a good move :thumbsup:

I think way back in the day there was a hypothetical thread somebody brought up asking what would happen if all the well known members of the board could somehow get together in real life. I think the basic consensus of the outcome of such and event occurring ended up being, "Nobody would survive". :1orglaugh

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Welcome back. ;-)

Nope, Fox never came back. MaleOneTwo changed his name and ended up slipping into oblivion at some point. I think BaconSalt might have slipped the asylum and showed up again over the years, but we don't really know. You missed the JSmoothpa fiasco between him and Vicky Vette.

The last Miss FreeOnes was 2014 and it's been on a hiatus since.

We are planning on launching a new FreeOnes interface soon. Beta should be coming up next month so that's at least exciting.

Petra

Oh, and make sure you PM Adam and tell him how much you love Lisa Ann. When he yells at you tell him to stop bullying you. He loves that shit.

Petra

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
And here I was going to send you $0.20. Not $0.19, but a nice, round $0.20. You could have made a penny. But no, you had to go and get all pissy at me.

That makes you a money bully. And not only that, a penny bully.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
JSmoothpa was the gift that kept on giving. Search him and click onto threads started by him. Train wrecks like him tickle my testicles.

Petra