• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So I Drove My First Hybrid and.....

Philbert

Banned
Facial_King;2942937[B said:
]...and what do you say to those who have to hear the sound your Harley makes but don't enjoy it?[/B]
(Personally, I always thought that Harleys sounded like a big fat dude letting loose with some big farts in a bathtub with about an inch or two of water in it - more comical than cool.)

:dunno:
If I cared, I'd say:
Suck it up, weinies.

(I've never ridden a straight pipe, my bike had a powerful rumble from tuned exhausts.)

Do you shriek at every 18 wheeler that you hear, and throw your flip-flops at everything that you don't like?
I see you as the Honda step-thru scooter type; that is, if you have ever garnered the courage to ride on 2 wheels.

If I cared, I'd say:
Suck it up, weinies.

(I've never ridden a straight pipe, my bike had a powerful rumble from tuned exhausts.)

Do you shriek at every 18 wheeler that you hear, and throw your flip-flops at everything that you don't like?
I see you as the Honda step-thru scooter type; that is, if you have ever garnered the courage to ride on 2 wheels.

You seem very angry at everyone in this thread.

People who ride motorcycles (big motorcycles anyway) are usually jackasses who fully realize that their loud bikes do nothing but annoy the hell out of people, but they just don't care. That's half the fun of riding a bike, right? Pissing people off?

I drove one of those once too, I thought it was pretty cool actually...pretty quick considering the engine is small. The only weird thing was listening to the engine turn itself off when at traffic lights, it a major improvement on the electrics of the past. But Big Oil will never allow full electric cars to get a good foothold.

Wow a backup camera in a car that looks like it would fit in your pocket and still some idiot talking on a cell phone will back into your vehicle very high tech.

Philbert

Banned
You seem very angry at everyone in this thread.

People who ride motorcycles (big motorcycles anyway) are usually jackasses who fully realize that their loud bikes do nothing but annoy the hell out of people, but they just don't care. That's half the fun of riding a bike, right? Pissing people off?

Another resentful 10 speed rider, no doubt...lack of cash and courage combined with a lack of maturity.
Never ridden a Harley, no doubt.
People who ride are good, caring people for the most part...love riding, never fail to stop and help any bike having problems by the roadside; Harley riders donate more to charity every year than any other group of enthusiasts. Poker runs, Rides for MS...millions raised each year by a great group of riders world wide.
You see it as half the fun of riding is to piss people off...grow up; grow a pair.

People who ride are good, caring people for the most part...love riding, never fail to stop and help any bike having problems by the roadside; Harley riders donate more to charity every year than any other group of enthusiasts. Poker runs, Rides for MS...millions raised each year by a great group of riders world wide.

On that... I have to agree. Since I was a Marine I have participated in Toys for Tots and outside of Corporate donors, Motorcycle Groups have donated a GREAT deal of time, money, and toys.

As for this thread.... I stand by my previous statement!! Gimme American Muscle over green weenies!!!

Another resentful 10 speed rider, no doubt...lack of cash and courage combined with a lack of maturity.
Never ridden a Harley, no doubt.
You see it as half the fun of riding is to piss people off...grow up; grow a pair.

Do you have to "act tough" and throw out insults in every one of your posts? Is that your defintion of "good, caring people?"

You tell me to grow up, right after you try and insult me. :sniff sniff: Do I smell a hypocrite?