• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smurfs coming to the big screen

Smurf that shit!!! Why?!? WHY?!? They're gonna shit all over the cartoon I loved as a kid, and do the same thing they've done to other fine vintage cartoons. I hope this movie flops.

While we're on the subject, does anyone else think that Smurfette is a slut?

Thundercats are supposed to be getting a new series on Cartoon Network.

Yeah, just like Garfield and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got new series on Cartoon Network. What a steaming pile of anal barf those were...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Yeah, just like Garfield and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got new series on Cartoon Network. What a steaming pile of anal barf those were...

Not if they do it right. The only problem is if they do it right then they'll cancel it.

Back in 2002 the Cartoon Network had a new Masters of the Universe series that was just simply amazing. They updated the look but kept the characters, mythos, and added continuity to each episode.

They didn't practically throw everything out like the 1990 series did. Fans were watching and loving it. So what did Cartoon Network do? Cancel it half way through the 2nd season before the Snake Men issue was resolved and before Hordak fully arrived.

However they did keep that crappy Transformer anime in it's place.:confused:

That looked like crap, this makes the third cartoon that I grew watching that has been turned to crap by a live action movie
First Transformers, then GI Joe now Smurfs what's next Thundercats?

Did you miss Thunderbirds or just not watch it growing up, because the recent movie sure was crap.

holy crap....i'm so going to watch this.
used to wake up really early on my weekends to watch the smurfs.
highlight of my childhood!

Wait a minute. They are going to make this into a live action movie? Good God, when I saw this thread I thought they were just doing a new cartoon movie. That would have been bad enough as it is.