• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smoker or non-smoker?

i smoke socially on occasion but that's it...the only thing i actually buy and smoke for me are cigars or cigarillos...slightly related, i more often take a dip if i want a nicotine buzz, but nothing frequent enough to consider a habit

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Ex-smoker, who is glad he quit, but would still like to enjoy the full rich Turkish blended non filter Camel every now and then...but I'm scared shitless to try...it was hard to quit. I wouldn't mind a nice big stinky cigar once and a while either, but I afraid it will lead me right back to 2 packs a day.

That's where I'm at. 3 1/2 years ago I quit. I used to love smoking. I'm glad I quit, but I'd still like one once in awhile, just to scared to try.

As for the cigars, I have a friend who quit cigarettes to smoke cigars exclusively. He's a bit of a cigar snob now. Knows where to get deals on all the really good quality cigars. Goes to cigar shows...he went a bit over board. I smoke one with him once in a while and I'm fine.

Also you may want to try a hookah...SO fuckin smooth!!! I have smoked on one all day, literally like 12 hours straight and i still didn't want a cigarette.

non-smoker

since 2,5 weeks now...

I don't smoke. And it is IMO not a very attractive habit :eeew:

Metal Trivia Time:

Gian Pyres ex-Cradle of Filth used to smoke 80 a day according to an article they did on the band about ten years ago. It was so bad that any and all members dreaded staying the night with him when they had to double up in hotel rooms in the early days of the band. Ash would be in and on everything when they woke in the morning.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Based solely upon the advice of my doctor,

I quit smoking the brown shit in my mid 20's.....

And started smoking the green shit in my mid 40's.

:D:D:D:D

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Non cigarette smoker for a year now, but still smoke pot and hash.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Used to. Now I'm smoke free. :thumbsup:

I never smoked cigarettes until I had a job doing market research in the 80s. At least 2/3 of the 120 people there smoked, and I eventually started bumming smokes. Then I started with clove cigarettes before they were trendy. I dropped one in a half-filled cup of water without realizing that they are difficult to extinguish...so it apparently floated to the side of a styrofoam cup and melted a hole in it- I suddenly thought, "Why am I wet?" Then the CRT (as big as an old cash register) made started crackling and sparking, I yanked the cord, knocking over the cup in the process.